mnf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mnf

Anyone have a thought on this game? Stuck pretty good for the week could use a winner tonight. Leaning towards Denver and under.

im taking my patriot over winnings and going with denver and the over. gl all and enjoy the game!

Jeff

Comment

DENVER -2.5

Comment

like the under too...hope the denver corners can step up and play run D

Comment

weather not an issue right? or has that changed?

Comment

Taking my Patriots and Over parlay winnings and taking Tennessee ML tonight.

Comment

As bad as Denver looks on paper you've got to believe they can pull off at least a 1 pt win at home, which is what the line is right now. Even without Travis Henry. They've always been able to plug any old RB in there. Tennessee does look like the better team stat and health-wise but really, look at their wins.
              They caught Jacksonville the first game of the season. Look what happened Sunday when they played them again. They caught New Orleans early. The rest, Atlanta, Houston, Oakland and Carolina. They've split with Jax, so the other 5 wins have been against teams with a combined record of 18-32.
              So at best these teams are pretty even and Denver has the home field advantage and maybe a little momentum. I guess I'm trying to talk myself into this, but my first reaction (which has been horrible) was Tennessee but I decided on Denver - 1/2 and under 41.5 for a little entertainment-only parlay. This game is certainly not worth big bucks. GL everyone.

Comment

Ended up playin Denver -1.5 good luck everyone.

Comment

Working...
                X