MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

Can the steelers cover the big number? After the Pats failed to cover will the general public be lured into taking the points? On the fence right now.

Miami is gonna win Straight Up Just got that gut feeling.

Comment

Miami generated a total of 186 net yards last week vs Philly. Rookie QB Beck was 9 of 22 for 109 yds passing. The Steelers are undefeated at home and coming off of an embarrassing game so they should be pumped. And they saw what almost happened to New England as a large, over-confident favorite. Miami has scored 10 or less the past 3 games. That ain't going to make it. Pittsburgh rolls.

Comment

Some good points

Dragon makes some very very good points but I have to swing the bat here for the Fins....Pitt is fairly beat up and in my opinion are just not in sync right now. I think with the weather conditions what they are this game is closer than that number. Its only gonna take 1 or 2 turnovers to swing this game around a bit. I do agree that it helps Pitt seeing what the Eagles did last night. I just think giving 16 to a winless team is a big task as they are trying very hard to shake the big O fer the season. If Miami had even 1 win this number looks safe, but I gotta go with the 16 here as Pitt is just looking to get up, run the ball, and get out with the win so they can heal up and get ready for the big game next week. Miami plus the points.

Comment

I agree a winless team is dangerous but not with a rookie QB making just his 2nd start, in Pittsburgh and on prime-time, against an angry bunch, and outside of their element weather-wise to boot. Miami will be lucky to score at all.

Comment

miami over 38

Comment

Ended up taking the overs of 38.5 thinkin turnovers and cheap scores. Could be a mistake. Good Luck to all.

Comment

Well got beat in the first half will be lucky to have 10 points in this turd. Hope everyone picked miami and under.

Comment

Yeah, that was a turd alright. I knew there would be some rain but I sure didn't know it was going to be like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X