Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Betting 2007

Be honest please.

Has anyone had a good year in college football this year?

I have sucked this year and usually it is my better sport to cap.

Word is that many of the veteran cappers that have been around a long time and consistently win, have had tough years too.

Just curious, and again, be honest. I know CapperMaster has been solid all year, but that is one of the only ones I know right off.

Thanks!

I've sucked big time.

Comment

I had a mediocre year. MasterCapper won the college contest at Leroy's in Vegas.

Comment

College football has always been a great opportunity for easy winning. Year after year it's been, win big on Saturday and hope you don't give it back on Sunday going for the kill. This year just the opposite...systems that have worked for 20 years have gone down in 2007. Now, it's the Nfl that has been easier...something I thought I'd never say. And, have you ever seen a college football season that has had so many close losses by the half-point or point. I'd rather lose big than that way. I still believe this season was just basically a Twilight Zone episode and next year things will return to normal. Maybe things will turn around for the bowls. It can't get any worse in my view. Keep the faith!

Comment

Working...
        X