X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Hoops--Week of Nov. 26---

6-3 9 66.67%...At www.FreeSportsMonitor.com

Monday:

Wake Forest -1.5 over Iowa...First Road trip for Deacons who are 3-0 against an Iowa team who is not with it right now. Lost both games in South Padre tourney. Iowa is back at home but think Wake steal one here against a yound hawk team.

Temple +4.5 at Akron...Weird line here, basically saying that Akron is 8 points better than Temple. I thing this will be a low-scoring defensive game and I will take the points with Temple's 2 guard duo. Think they are a team to watch as Christmas and Tynsdale matur this year.

Washington -23 vs. Long Beach...This one has blow-out city all over it.

I will try to post as much as I can. Hopefully hoops is better tan college football was this year. Been waiting and watching so far and now I think its time to jump on in.

I`m on board with Wake and Temple....good picks.

Comment

Feel free to chime in CapperMaster--You should change your Name to Leroy's Champ!!
      Couple nice wins last nigght.

Always value your opinion!

Tuesday:

Jumoped on one early:

Duke/Wiscy OVER 137...Moving up fast--Think this one gets into the 70's for both teams for sure. Seems like it is low due tio Wiscy's past low scoring affairs. They have almost hit 90 in a lot of there games and you know Duke like an up-tempo game too.

Studying Iowa State/UNI right now. Leaning toward UNI with the points. Think they can dominate the inside with a good rebounding advantage and steal a road win at Hilton. Line shifted hard to ISU this morning so hoping to grab a +2 soon. Right now they are +1. ISU is still a ways away from being a good team--Kind of like Iowa last night. UNI is still probably the best team in Iowa this year.

Comment

Line just swung to UNI -1 as I typed that last post.

Going to play UNI pk (-115) while its there over iowa State

Comment

Adding:

Cal-SB -3 over UNLV

YTD record at FSM = 8-3

Comment

go get em woodee

Comment

Record shouls be 10-4 but they have me at 10-5 at FSM so i will go with that to keep thing sstraight. I actually pushed that Cal-SB game at my book b/c I got it at 3. But for record keeping I will count it as a loss.

10-5 YTD

Wednesday Plays--May have 1-2 more later. Rolling with The ACC quite a bit over an over-matched bIg 10.

Virginia Tech +2 over Penn State

NC State +8.5 at Michigan State

May have write-ups later.

Comment

I'll have to go with Detroit +3 @ Eastern Michigan.

Competition Detroit has faced has been much better than that of Eastern Michigan. Detroit is also 4-0 SU on them (3-0 last three years).

Comment

Added:

James Madison +1.5 over Eastern Kentucky

UNC -5.5 over Ohio State

Comment

Detroit +3

Not sure if this posted correctly the first time but going with Detroit +3 @ Eastern Michigan. Detroit faced tougher competition and is 4-0 straight up. Eastern Michigan has faced weaker opponents and squeaked out some wins.

Comment

Glad I added those last 2, for a 2-2 night.

YTD 12-7.

One Early one that jumpoed out at me for Thursday:

NC-Charlotte +5.5 vs. Wake Forest--I bought the 1/2 to +6 but FSM has +5.5 this morning....Charlotte hung with GTech on the road this year and covered. Think them being at home and Wake traveling again of a road win at Iowa on Monday equals a tight game, or a win for Charlotte. Wake is not the Wake of other years.

Comment

Adding:

Drexel +7 at George Mason

Oklaholma +6 at USC...Mayo is getting all the hype lately and driving this line up a bit too far--Public loving USC right now. Think this one stays close.

Comment

YTD 13-9...Shoulda stuck with omy one solid pick last night b/c I was right on on that one. Drexel scored 38--Nice!

Won't be back in here until Monday. Good Luck to all here in BW!

Comment

Working...
                          X