No announcement yet.

Bowl Game Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do a weighted pool. Pick all 32 games straight up then weigh the picks based on your strongest to weakest 32-1. 32 would be your strongest pick and you would receive 32 points for a winner, 1 would be your weakest pick. You would only use each number once whoever has the mot points wins.

Comment

Ok.....so, at least 3 of you have offered to keep score......if you guys could hash that out and come up with one of you, or even a group effort, that would be great.

Let's do this.

Pick all the Bowls.

You get 1 point for every correct selection from the start of the Bowls which is Thursday December 20th thru New Years Eve December 31st.

From January 1st thru the final game on January 7th, those games are worth 2 points each, and you can pick one game between the 1st and 7th to be worth 3 points.

Winner take all - $300

Comment

How should our picks be turned in? Should they just be turned in before kickoff of each game? Maybe you should set a list of lines, like in the NFL contest and game times. And the picks have to be in before listed kickoff time. You could put the lines up now and if they change a little we will all have the same choice. Maybe you can add the Kent- Flor St game once it is posted.

Comment

there will be a thread for each game, so as long as the play is in before the posted kick off time, as judged by the POSTING FORUM CLOCK, there should be no problem......

Comment

I am going to pass on keeping record on this one, so you guys can go ahead and do it, Taxman or Jason.

I will do the hoops contest later in the year.

Comment

Just wanted to check and see if Taxman or Jason was keeping the bowl contest records.

Let me know.....

We could always do the honor system I guess

Comment

I would love to, but I am ACTIVELY involved with a cheating lying wife and starting up a separation and divorce (Why isn't everyone just gay? lol)
                I really don't know if I'll get the time, I hope to find the time to finish it the last 2 weeks of the NFL season. It's really not that much work because its pretty smooth and quick now, but it may not look good for the college one. Sorry.

Comment

Jeff, I'll go ahead and do the bowl contest records. I'll post them sometime tomorrow.

Comment

looks like Dragon already has the records posted.

thanks Dragon!

Comment

LWIRWL MW SO MI RHIUNF

Comment

Working...
                      X