• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boone - Raiders/Colts

hey Boone - thinking of playing Colts -10 (buying hook) fairly large

what you think??

CF2

If Justin Fargas was playing at 100%, I would probably take the bait, that is the 10.5 points with my home team.........but since he's not, and with Joseph Adaai looking at a possible 200 yards rush/rec game -- because the Raiders can't seem to shut down anybody's rushing attack this year, I'll have to pass on this one ..........There are other games that look easier than this one, including the Cowboys -10 and the Jaguars, Bills and Chiefs ..........So for me to take a stand against my boys at home, just wouldn't serve a purpose..........Good Luck to you with the Colts -- if that's the way you're leaning.
    ;)

Comment

Hey Cowboy,

I just noticed after I posted - a story that says the Colts will be without 5 starters tomorrow up in the Black Hole......Probably won't matter, but consider the fact that after New England clinches homefield against the Jets earlier, how important is this game really going to be for the Colts? .............And how many more injuries is Tony Dungy going to risk when he has nothing to gain here.......Just a little something to ponder befor you plunge.
      ;)

Comment

thanks Boone - will wait until kickoff....notsomuch because of Pats but because of Steelers....if they lose, then Colts have pretty much locked up 2nd seed....if they win, then Colts will want to win to make sure they have the bye and homefield

i think i am going with these:

Tenn -3.5
        Seattle -7 (buy hook)
        Balt -3 (buy hook)
        Jets +21 (weather play)

then may add Colts -10 and Dallas -10 (buy hooks) for late games

CF2

Comment

Working...
        X