The CapperMaster Return...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The CapperMaster Return...

I haven`t posted in quite awhile, especially picks. It was a great experience to win the Leroy`s contest, but its time to get back to business. Here are my top bowl picks, barring injury and weather changes.

5 star picks include:
    Auburn (2.5) over Clemson
    Ohio St (4) over LSU

4 star picks include:
    Cincy (-11) over Southern Miss
    Boise St (-11) over E.Carolina
    Air Force (3.5) over Cal

3 star picks include:
    Mizzou (-3) over Ark
    Purdue (-7.5) over C. Mich
    Mich St (3.5) over BC
    Kansas (3.5) over VA. Tech

Goodluck to all..will have BBALL play comin too

I like the extra value on Auburn......courtesy of Dr Bob who put out Clemson last night.

At +3 I'll bite on Auburn as well.

I like your Cincy play as well.

Like Purdue but really question their motivation for this game.

Comment

Purdue was a bit questionable..but if the real Purdue team shows up, they should clean up here...Auburn had such an up and down season, I prefer them at 3.5...but I think they have a lot to play for here. This will probably make or break their season.

Comment

Regarding Cincinnati, did you consider a bit of extra motivation from Southern Miss for Jeff Bower's last game?

Comment

yes..and don`t believe it`ll be a factor...I think Cincy is just too strong.

Comment

AU is one of my top bowl plays as well. AF is the only other play that i like on ur list, no opinion on the others

Comment

I like Aub as well but I think that LSU will beat Ohio St. Good Luck

Comment

only thing I like about LSU is the fact they make me money, especially when they lost to Arkansas. I don`t think LSU is a top 5 team, let alone a national title contender, but that will never be resolved without a playoff system.

Ohio St 31
                LSU 17

Comment

SEC Class will show in this game just like it did last year when FL whupped azz

Comment

I wouldn`t bet against a motivated OSU team...

Comment

unless maybe they were a double digit fave vs the gators and got disciplined by 4 TDs again.

Comment

Picks look pretty solid. Good job. Im not crazy about the AF pick, nor do I think BC is gonna give that game away to Mich, but other than that it looks nice...AF does not have the focus this time of year, nor the time to put into a bowl game..the long layoff kills these acadamy schools. Just not the same type of program that will remain dialed into bowl game focus...Not that any team this time of year gives you the chance to get a read on them. Far to many just treat it like a mini vacation. You cannot predict these types of things.

Comment

Not a good run so far...dropped a couple 4 star picks, but I think my 5 stars will come through and some 3 star plays to gain positive units. I need Purdue and Mich St to pull through over the next few days and probably add on a couple games.

Comment

What do you think about the MSU suspensions? Was that just announced?

Comment

I see that Adams and Saint-Dic are among the suspended. The dim wit Saint-Dic took a total of 2 classes for 8 credits and needed 6 credits to graduate. I would like to know how you can only get partial credit in ONE class?? When I went to school, you passed the class and got ALL the credits or you failed and lost ALL the credits. Miichigan St sounds like a big kindergarten school. Anyhow, I`m going to back out of this pick. I wasn`t all that crazy about MSU to begin with, they play with more emotion than anything else. With a team at full strength, it looked like an upset, but now it looks like a liability. Think I`ll pass on this game and pick up on another.

Comment

Working...
                              X