Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Starting Dec. 26

9-1 NBA YTD

Picked up my first loss yesterday with Phoenix but won on the Under in the Cvas/heat game

Philly -2.5 over Miami...Think heat may have holiday hnagover after x-mas game at Cavs.

Dallas Mavs +3.5 over Utah

Comment

YTD:

NBA 10-2 +7.8 units

CBB 29-24 +2.6 units

Monitored for the hell of itat www.freesportsmonitor.com

Pretty stupid play on the Mavs last night. Had 2nd thoughts after I pulled the trigger. Philly won easily.

Thursday:

Phoenix -7.5 at LA Clippers...Onr thing I have learned is to exploit the obvious and you usually win in the long run. Like last night with the Bulls at the Spurs. The Bulls Suck and the Spurs are good. The line was 10--Linesmakers want balanced action and the 10 looked intriguing to many. Spurs win by 20. Same with the Celtics at the Kings...Looked nice grabbing 8-9 with the home kKings--Celts roll. Think this Suns play is the same type of play. We'll see.

Comment

Adding:

Seton Hall -2.5 over NC State

Rider +2.5 over Drexel

Bowl Game:

ASU/Texas UNDER 63

Comment

NBA 11-2 +8.8
          CBB 29-26 +.4

Shit all my college hoops profit down my leg in the past about 10 games.

NBA is still good by being selective.

Phoenix turned out like I thought it would-108-88, and a blow out. Nice to see those spots and capitalize on them.

Gotta regroup my college capping. Over cappiong once again.

Suns play LAC at home tonight and are favored by 14. Can they continue the domination? Tough call.

Comment

One play in CBB:

Cental Florida +4 (I actually got it at 5 on the buy at my book) over UConn...Uconn's first road trip. Smell an upset here.

Looking at Niagra -1 over Morgan State

Howard +33 over St.Marys

Not plays yet but will check back.

Comment

Not playing those mentioned above except UCF.

Only other play:

Siena +2 over St.Joes

Comment

Frogot my NBA play:

Utah Jazz +4.5 over Lakers...Think Jazz have a shot SU here.

Comment

After further review:

@ more plays:

Butler pk at SIU....Better team and SIU relying on past too much value wise.

Loyola-MD +17 at Illinois...Don;t know where Carpet comes in on this game but see Iminois overlooking this sparkplug of a team. Closer than one may think.

Played mroe than I wanted but think these are the best out there today!

NFL note--Like the Pats to roll over the Giants this Saturday. No chance for the Giants to win, let alone cover afther they go down 21 in the first quarter.

Comment

2-3 overall yesterday.

Tread lightly.

Pitt/Dayton OVER 133.5

Comment

Working...
                    X