No announcement yet.

NFL Playoffs-Who you playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have to lay the points with INDY I dont think SD will be able to hang with them "Blowout"

Comment

SD +11 buy the hook

NY/Dal UNDER 47...everyone like the O, will wait till game time maybe I get it higher.
      good luck

Comment

SD + 11
        Cowboys -7 1/2
        cowboys Over 47

Comment

Got my teaser in that I mentioned above

Indy -2
          Dallas pk

Also going with Dallas -7. Think this one gets ugly for NY.

Comment

I think Dallas by a TD or less is a very good play.

Comment

Nate Kaeding is a piece of dog shit....I swear, the guy is a choker. It happens every year. He chokes in the playoffs.....35 yds, 40yds...those ought to be damn near automatic.

Comment

No LT and Rivers and they are giving Indy all they can handle. SD has their number.
                good luck

Comment

That really is a downer that SD pulled out the Victory, how are they going to compete with NE with a hobbled LT and Rivers.

Waited long enough .

Playing Dallas -7 and Under 48(B+1/2)
                  good luck

Comment

Nailed it....4-0

Comment

The Chargers win despite,
                      1) no LT
                      2) no Gates
                      3) no Rivers
                      4) no Kaeding
                      5) hostile environment
                      6) biased officials
                      7) some bonehead playcalling

unbelievable!!! One of the very few I've actually gotten right lately

Comment

I was on Dallas so some of my bitterness is b/c I lost, but I cannot believe Romo looked so bad.

I have never seen a QB look so scared, thorwing off his back foot, slinging it looking like he was terrified to get hit.

I had respect for him before but now he is just a chicken shit. He need to watch some tapes of Favre or Brady to see what it should look like.

What a pussy! If I was a Dallas fan, I would be even more pissed. I do like the Boys a bit, so I am not a hater.

Romo can now relax with whatever dumb bimbo he wants. His fumbled snap of last year looked better than his weak-ass showing this week!

Comment

The Boys definitely were not ready...it wasn't just Romeo. How about that sorry-ass Crayton....and that sorry-ass offensive line. TO said they felt they were destined to make the SB...I guess all they thought they had to do was party for 2 weeks and then just show up. That was pathetic.
                          On the other hand, a flaw in the playoff system is that you should have to beat a team you already beat twice to advance to the next round. I'm not sure what you can do about that but it kind of sucks.

Comment

Working...
                          X