• Show
Clear All

• NBA Week of Jan.14

Monday:

13-6 NBA YTD

Seattle +5 vs. Lakers

Spurs -11.5 vs. Sixers

Celtics -11.5 vs. Washington

Not rocket science...Seattle is my top play and the 1 of the 2 others should be blow-out wins. Celts lost to washington a few games ago. Spurs are better team and at home. lakers off game last night and seem like the logical choice so I am going to go against the public.

1-2...Big Favs let me down.

Comment

watch washington lose tonight against the Poor Knicks, the line looks like a trap @ -2 1/2(not playing it, just my Opinion. Just cant bet the Knicks)

Think Clips stay with in 8 of the suns, both teams not playing well

Bulls +6 @ Orlando too, Orland is struggling lately and Bulls not got pounded, they seem to alternate wins and loses.

Plus there is a +3/+6/+13 theory where you take the road dog on those numbers.

NOT PLAYING these, Just thoughts. I suck in NBA right now
      good luck

Comment

Playing:

Cavs OVER 197

Rockets -9 over Sixers

Comment

My thoughts went 2-1 and that washington line was a TRAP.

Another line that looks to weird:
          Portland +8 1/2 @ Boston like Tblazers here.
          Boston has lost 3 of 4 while Portland is rolling and in first place in their division too.

Orlando @ Charlotte+2

Orlando finally snapped a 2 game losing streak but are still only 2 for 6 last 6.
          Charlotte has beaten Denver, Boston, NJ, took cleveland and Detroit to OT b4 losing.

Magic playing B2B and traveling to play at a day of rested bobcats.looking to knock off another first place team.
          I hope derek anderson continues to sit with an ankle inj., cats r 5-0 ATS without him
          good luck

Comment

Nice call on Charlotte.

Thursday:

Jazz +3 over Denver

Suns -1.5 over Lakers

Comment

1-1 on thursday--

Friday:

Golden State -1 over Chicago...The bulls are not the team they were last year and have their off-court issues. GState is a much better team and I think there is some value laying this short number.

Looking at LAC +10 at Utah too. Jazz played last night and Clipps are actually playing some good ball right now.

Comment

LOve that Warriors play.

Plus GS should be piised about blowing a 14 point 4th qtr lead and giving up 46 points to indy last game. I think a play in the 1st qtr on the warriors is $$ too.

I think the Jazz pound clips though.
                good luck

Comment

I'd be very careful with GS (-1.5) @ CHI ... if playing the Warriors.

I'm not on the game myself but ... IMO, Da Bulls are a very 'live dog' tonight, in what looks like a trap scenario.

G-State is 23-17, coming off a blown game at Indiana ... while Chicago is 15-22, coming off a 30-pt victory @ Miami, in the aftermath of some significant turmoil (i.e. Noah's 2-game suspension). Caveat Emptor.

Comment

Congrats on last night's GSW pick.

With 1:09 left, the score was GS 109, CHI 108.

Comment

Only 1 game played today but I like it:

5PM NJ @ Phoenix-11 Over 212(B+1/2)

NJ lost last nite in LA in OT, playinng B2B and not playing well.
                      I know 11 is a lot, but Nj not playing D lately and I don't see an overnite fix
                      phoenix has won L2, while nets dropped 4 in a row.
                      Phoenix has played under L3 so over is due.
                      Over is 11-0 in PHO last 11 vs. Eastern Conference

also a small teaser on Ph-6/Over207
                      good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X