College/ NBA Plays Week of Mar. 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-2-1 on the night.

Iowa State had a 12 point lead at one point and ended up losing in OT by 6. They will be a team to fad in the tourney as they cannot hold a lead.

Looking at St.Joes +2 over Xavier for tonight. But other than that,nothing sticks out.

Spurs -13 in the NBA possibly?

Comment

Thursday Early plays--

St.Joes +2 over Xavier

OVER 126 Wicht State/Indy State...The most profitable OVER teams in the MVC this year. Last game they played was in the high 150's. I guess oddsmakers think they will clamp down on D in the tourney. Witchy turns the ball over a ton and Indy does not play D. I smell over. Or a trap!

Do like Illinois too but will wait for the line to rise and grab more points. Perfect spot for a letdown as Carpet said for MSU.

Comment

Adding

L Tech +5 vs. Hawaii...89%+ on Hawaii but line moved other way at a lot of books. Mine still had a 5 so I grabbed it.

ML Parlay:

Oregon/Cinnci

Comment

hey woodee, what site do you use to see what percentage is on what side?

Comment

www.sportsinsights.com

Yo have to sign up for a basic memebership but it tracks a few Sbooks bets and all of them if you join for a fee. It shows you moves and % on a delayed basis for the free membership.

Pretty slick.

If you were a pro and had all day to watch it, it would be worth the paid memberhship I think.

Grabbed Illinois at +2.5 and bought it to 3.

Comment

Record: 26-34

43%

-11.4 Units

Providence +5
              Wichita State PK
              Georgia Tech +3
              Arizona -12
              Boise State -4½
              Illinois +2½
              Stanford +8

Comment

I like Murray State and Wright State tonight.

Comment

i got a pinch hitter for us today............heres what he likes:

UNC +1.5
                  Wisconsin -13
                  Kansas St -4
                  Stanford PK
                  UAB +14.5
                  Louisville +4

go get em!

Comment

I like:

UNC +1 over Duke

Cleveland State -1 over VALPO

Creighton +4 over Drake...I think that 'they' want Drake to get beat so the MVC gets another team in. Conspiracy Theory?...

UNI +5 over Iliinois State...Just a few too mamny pts I think for a defensive battle.

Other than that, i don;t see much else with any value.

Comment

Agree with you woodie on the cleveland state game. I love this one. Putting 5 units on it. Good luck today!!

Comment

The madness has begun....

What a crazy weekend of games. I did not play too much on Sunday but did see there were some crazy comebacks in the 2nd half by some teams, San Diego was the biggest one.

Bill and Mary beat VCU making G Mason the front runner in that conference and shaking it up a bit.

No lines yet today for some reason on a few of the championship games. Tough and fun time for betting.

Finding those Live Dogs is the key at this time of year!

Comment

Working...
                        X