Week 1 NFLX Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1 NFLX Card

I made these plays earlier in the week. Just got a chance to get on here to post.

5* NY GIANTS +3 over Detroit
    5* BALTIMORE +6 over New England
    5* TAMPA BAY +2 over Miami
    5* ATLANTA +3.5, -107 over Jacksonville
    2* KANSAS CITY +3, -101 over Chicago
    2* UNDER New England/Baltimore 35

Giants: Team as a dog in the conference finals a year ago 35-13-2 ATS (since 1996) vs a team that did not make the conference finals. System is rather simple. If teams made it to the conference championship games the year before they are simply loaded with depth as depth is what you need to survive an NFL season. If they are a dog against a team who did not make it as far as the conference finals, you just need to keep the game close and let the depth charts play out as the game progresses. Note: 30-12-1 ATS as RD's.

Baltimore, TB, Atl: The dog in the first NFL pre-season game of any game involving a virgin head coach is 27-14-1 ATS after not working out so well with Zorn in the HOF game. Elaborated on this last week.

KC: "Play to Win the Game" Edwards will need to set a winning tone here after an 0-4 pre-season that preceded a 4-12 regular season last year.

UNDER NE/Bal: New England should work on running the ball early on as they do every year. They played to the UNDER 5-20-1 in the first two games of the last 13 pre-seasons. Baltimore may also work on the run to take heat off inexperienced QB's Smith and Flacco.
    http://www.ashnetwork.com

Like most of your plays. I haven;t really dug into the pre-season football yet but most of yours are the ones I circled right off the bat.

Like that KC play quite a bit tonight too. Seems like there is a lot of people on the Bears.

Comment

Thanks.

3-0-1, +9 units so far, just need to hit 1 of 2 of the remaining plays to guarantee a winning week.

Good luck to you.
      http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

Working...
      X