Wayne Allyn Root for VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You left this out

What if Barack Obama's father in law and major political benefactor was a convicted felon? (Jim Hensley, Cindy's father, convicted on seven counts of liquor law violations in 1948, rearrested and tried but acquitted on the same type of charges in '53)

What if Michelle Obama's uncle had done two seperate stints in a federal penitentiary for liquor law violations and income tax evasion for the same type of behavior that landed her father in legal trouble? (Cindy McCain's Uncle Eugene, her father's business partner, served two prison terms twenty years apart)

Comment

Nice stuff guys..........I am not a black man, but race never even came close in my voting decision..........I just figure that Mc Cain has been in Washington for some 25 years now and hasn't made a difference, and since he's still on the wrong side (Bush-Rove), why not try something fresh ?
      ;)

Comment

Bigp,
        Food for thought...
        Let me speak your language for a second because Ive come to the realization of two things.
        1) You cant not read or
        2) You are extremely lazy
        Ive come to this conclusion because obviously you have not read my previous post. (Refer to 09-25-2008, 08:54 PM #2.)This will cut out all the extra reading that might strain your brain. I have to admit I'm impressed with your pasting skills. Way to get your point across by using others material. When I read your post I think of this little video on Youtube.
        Obama voter
        I always wondered where they found these people but I think I finally have the answer. On a side note remember I never ask for your opinion.
        Happy Halloween
        jpehl

Comment

jpehll

Dont hate the player, hate the GAME!

Comment

facts are facts

Comment

Facts are Facts
              Cant wait to spread the wealth

Comment

Bush and Cheny have already SPREAD my wealth in my 401K from my account to AIG, fanny and freddy LOL

Comment

Please explain this concept to me?

Comment

Small quakes rattling the Dallas area, the Texas Longhorns get knocked out of the top spot, the Cowboys will get mauled up at the Meadowlands later on today, the Houston Texans will probably go down as well, Bush will go down as one of the most despised and failed presidents ever known to man, and Mc Cain will be sent riding off into the sunset come Tuesday.............Wow, I'd say you folks down Texas way are riding one heck of a losing streak !!!

;)

Comment

Why dont you tell everyone about California's economy. Great choices you guys are making out there.FYI Mccain has no ties to Texas.
                      jpehl

Comment

You know Texas might have gotten knocked off but compare their schedule to your powder puff schedule at USC. I know you have a short memory Boone but wasn't it just a couple of years ago you guys choked to Texas. Keep coming with the wise cracks about Texas. What good has come out of California in the last ten years. Nancy Pelosi, Arnold Schwarzenegger... shall I continue.

Comment

How you can call one of the classic college football games in the last 20 years or so a "choke" job is beyond me...........That game was up for grabs until the final seconds, and SC came within a foot of winning it, but the better team won that night, that's all...............As for Arnold the Pig, don't blame me for the stupidity of the voting public out here.........I told people all along that he was another Bush disaster waiting to happen, all in the same league along with Cheney, Rove and now your boy Mc Cain..............This prick has Californians paying more state taxes than any other state in the union, came into office with a budget surplus and quickly turned it into one of the biggest deficits in history, now he's begging for federal support.............and all of this while he's hacking away at school budgets and turning state workers salaries into minimum-wage paychecks.............Sound familiar?.............If it doesnt' ring a bell, perhaps I can e-mail you some video of this marble-mouthed queer stumping for Bush in TV commercials leading up to the 2004 election................As for Pelosi, don't blame me for her either...........I'm only responsible for the bitches that are in bed next to me.............Got it?
                          ;)

Comment

You know I ask myself how i got tied to Mccain, its apparent in my previous post that I did not like either one. Once again I will state that I do not like Mccain and definitely will never vote for Obama. Personally Im sick of the elections as its apparent everyone has lost there mind over this junk. Why Im still talking about this I have no clue. All I care about is winning and the cowboys...its apparent that both are on the downside.
                            Good luck
                            jpehl

Comment

I thought you guys were kidding about Root running actually, until I got to the booth this morning. I never really looked into it too much but I saw his name on the ballot. Wow.

I am ready for it to be over so people can quit fighting about it, and I am happy that history may be made tonight as well.

As far as the black vs. white thing, I think it is the best thing that can happen. And for the record, I am a mid-western White-boy from the middle of freaking Iowa! I am from a generation that never saw color, but know it is in the back of the older generation's minds no doubt and it makes me sick to my stomach. I am 32 but anyone my parents, and grandparents age still have it in their minds that a black man cannot lead the country. Experience or not, it will be a welcomed change, if it happens...

Politics are a bad thing to argue about b/c people have their own views and have the right to express them, but one thing that I dislike is someone being republican or democrat no matter who is representing your party. I am not tied to one party or the other, but just happen to be democrat this election, but next time around, if the republican's put up a better candidate, I will probably turn that way.

The whole campaign process is a waste of time and money, and if half that money was spent doing something worthwhile, we'd all be better off!

But we have all seen double-digit dogs win Straight up, and I am not convinced one bit that its won't come down to the wire tonight--There is always shady shit going on behind closed doors where the money talks!

Lets get this election behind us, move our country forward, and get this economy back on track, becasue if we don't everyone will be hurting in the long run.

Comment

Woody, well said!

Comment

Working...
                                X