No announcement yet.

MNF 49ers @ Cardinals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. The refs are tense as hell and blowing it in many games. They need to go back and read the rule book and figure out what the hell they are doing out there.

Maybe they have high-stakes fantasy leagues too!

Gore almost killed me when he stumbled and did not get in but his earlier TD was enough for me to get the 'W' in my league. Crazy how it comes down to one play.

Comment

The opening kickoff 104 TD return really hurt, down 16.5 and 8 seconds into the game. Take that play away (yeah...what if) and the Cards win by 12.

Special teams play...very hard to handicap and huge swings in score and momentum.

Cards are trying to be the Steelers and establish a power run game and thats why you see the conservative game plan.

Cards Special teams; lack of solid tackling; inconsistant running game is the achilles heal of this team.

Warner; Fitzgerald; Boldin; and now Breaston...can't get much better.

AZ will need to try and get number two slot in NFC to go far, otherwise the team will not go far as it's not a good road team.

Comment

Yeah, that kick coverage sucked. it seemed like the 49ers were starting from the 40 every time.

Comment

Working...
        X