MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

Have already played saints and over. What is everyone else playing?

This is my take on the game. I posted this on another site, so if you've seen it before that's why.
    Everyone appears to be on the Packers, which is not a good sign. The Saints opened at -2.5 and it is now a pick-em. I would not be surprised to see it go to Green Bay being favored by 1 by game time. Not sure how much Bush's absence affected that line. This will be New Orleans' first real home game since Oct 12. I would say they got screwed royally by the schedule makers. They are 3-1 at home, but should be 4-0, as that Minnesota game was just a bizarre win that never should have happened (see Gramatica for one). I've just got a hunch New Orleans will pull this one out. A lot of people think the Saints don't have a running game, but I wouldn't be surprised if Thomas and Deuce do OK here, at least well enough to let Brees do his magic. A lot is being made of Green Bay's #3 rated pass defense. Let's see, in 6 of their games they faced Tavaris Jackson, Brian Griese, Charlie Frye, Kerry Collins, Gus Frerotte and a rusty Kyle Orton last week. Kitna got 276 yds and 2 TD's, Romo got 260 and a TD, rookie Matt Ryan got 194 and 2 TD's. They did treat Manning badly in Week 7 by virtue of 2 picks returned for TD's, but Manning was moving the ball. Many of those games had relatively low passing yardage due to the fact that teams were able to run so well on them. Minnesota got 407 yds on the ground in 2 games, Dallas 217 yds, TB 178 yds, Atl 176 yds, Ten 178 yds. No wonder their pass defense looks so good.
    Saints win 31-24.

That's a high total, and if you watched the Ind/SD game last night you saw a few TO's after long drives that killed scoring opportunities. Even though I predicted a score for fun, not sure I'd be willing to put money on that total.
    I did play a 6 pt teaser NO +7 and OV 46, and I will put something on NO +1. Here's wishing us good luck!

Comment

I'm all in on the Saints...........Played them early at -1.........Played about half of the main play on a parlay to the Under 52............Good Luck !!!
      ;)

Comment

im on the packers and really like the under but couldnt go with the under
        27-23

Comment

I like my play with 21 in first quarter, but anything can happen

Comment

correction 48-42 oops

Comment

need one td to cover over, but need saints to pull it out.

Comment

I am on the Saints but I shyed away from the over. wish i would have stuck with it!

Comment

we win together barring a complete tank job

Comment

Woo hoo! New Orleans aved my ass this weekend. I can't believe I was worried about the over. Good call daddy-o

Comment

under
                      Wow im special!

Comment

Working...
                      X