Meaningful Game #2 Discussion: Carolina at NY Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meaningful Game #2 Discussion: Carolina at NY Giants

Line is NY -3 with -120 juice! I guess folks expect the Giants to snap out of it. I'm a Giants fan and I don't know. We are hurting and not in sync.

This one is for home field throughout the playoffs. Could be cold in NY.

Carolina on the upswing and Giants reeling a bit.

Not sure about Jacobs' status. Giants also without Plax of course and it is showing. Kareem McKenzie's status also very important or Julius Peppers will be all over Eli.

Giants good against the run so that helps, IF they can then contain Steve Smith.

Panthers have done well against the Giants, throttling them in a playoff game a couple years ago. Tiki said Coughlin got out-coached and it was as if the Panthers knew the Giants plays.

No play for me or I may scout things out and place a halftime wager.

It's great to have these huge games so late in the year. Seems like in most years past the last 2-3 weeks is filled with garbage games. Not this year.....

In my opinion, this game is BOTH teams season. I don't think the Giants recover from losing 3 in a row with two of those at home.

No Burress and No Jacobs have really hurt the Giants. There's nothing they can do about Burress. But they desperately need Jaccobs back and they need him to be 100%. A playerlike Jacobs demands more attention which can help open up the passing game.

We'll know all we need to know about these two after Sunday and what their chances are the rest of the way.

I think the Giants are the better team. The Panthers wins haven't iimpressed me other than the Monday Night game over the Bucs. The Giants have dealt with a much tougher dance card........but they need Jacobs to be 100%.

If the Giants win this one in dominating fashion, it sets up a nice playoff run.

If the Giants lose, or even squeak by here, then I wouldn't make plans for Tampa.....

Comment

this game hinges on Jacobs...if he doesn't go - the Giants lose

i think he will go but the real question is will he be 80%?? 90%??

what we do know is that if the running game doesn't work - the GMEN are f-ed with Plaxico out of the lineup....Manning got abused sunday night because receivers couldn't get open and no threat of a running game....Manning is a very average QB without a decent running game....he's not going to pull a game out of his @ss like his older brother can

CF2

Comment

I have this handicaped NYG -6.5 (injuries not included).

I will take the Giants and a small bet.

Comment

I'm all over the Giants here...........They saved Jacobs for this game.....He'll be more than just a decoy..............The Panthers are not nearly the same team on the road, especially in the cold........Giants, in an easier than expected victory.
          ;)

Comment

Working...
          X