No announcement yet.

Tashard Choice vs Baltimore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also factor in that the brownies are an even bigger shitpile than the bungles because so much more was expected this year. I see them rolling over and playing dead in this one before cincy.

btw, wanna hear the miracle of miracles? I based my draft this season on browns being an offensive juggernaut. I have lewis, anderson, AND that hump winslow. DESPITE carrying all that shit, I have no worse than 2nd in division (2 division league), and 3rd overall locked up heading into our final weekend here). we pay top 3 in division and top 3 overall and I still can win everything with a little help. crazy season. TY to AP, forte, andre, steelers, cassell, bironas.

Comment

Well, How bout that shit...Bensen running all over the place.

Him and the Vikings and APete/Berrian not doing anything.

But thank for the advice, Lewis probably would have cost me the title even though he didn;t have a bad game.

My brain fart if leaving McClain out did me well.

How did you other guys do this week?

Comment

I'm trailing my opponent at the moment 102-101, but tonight I have Greg Jennings and Mason Crosby (Green Bay Kicker) and they only have Robbie Gould (Chicago Kicker)........It would take an act of God for me to lose this one.........but I had a very good weekend at the gambling windows..........Still very much up in the air about tonight's game, and I probably won't make a play -- because there are quite a few good plays on College Basketball tonight.........Good Luck Woodee.
        ;)

Comment

Well I woke up all excited yesterday morning about 9AM and went to log on and check my line-ups one final time. I had wanted to go with DeShaun Foster if Gore was out, but didn't want to leave him in my line-up overnight in case I overslept, so I stuck Benson in there. So guess what? My internet and phones were all down! We'd had a pretty good storm that night but nothing major. Anyway, I didn't know if my opponent had made any game day changes so I really couldn't keep track of anything. The internet didn't come back up until around 2:30PM PST and I wasn't doing real great. My Pittsburgh 'D' only got 8 pts, but so did my opponents Tampa Bay. Breaston had 0 pts. Benson was doing OK, but I was only up by 10 near the end of the afternoon games, and my opponent had DeAngelo Williams in the night game. But I got a TD from Carlson and another FG , and her T. Jones and Cooley didn't do anymore damage, so at the end of the games I was up 19 and felt I had a decent enough chance. Well, you all know what happened then. The Giants laid an egg on defense and let Williams run roughshod over them. Jonathon Stewart getting dinged didn't help as Williams was on the sideline and ended up coming in and scoring again on what looked like it was going to be Stewart's drive. And then Smith's TD reception reversal gave Williams an easy shot from the 1/2 yd line and it was over by half time. I lose to the 6th seed, who went 5-8, by 16 pts. I got 0 out of Breaston and 2 out of Bowe. I'm so humiliated!
          In my 3rd place game, I guess I didn't check my lineup before going to bed and left Foster in there. So now I'm down 19 with Jennings tonite. If I'd been able to sub I'd only be down by around 10. Crap, I hate this DSL bullshit.

Comment

AP , steeler D, breaston, and andre johnson broke my heart...ALL FREAKING FOUR had basically season worst weeks. bottom feeding deuchebag I played had NE defense, gostkowski, jacobs....well at least my sparkling luck is back intact where it should be. those planets could only stay aligned for so long.

just curious...how did you manage 8 pts out of your steeler defense yesterday??

Comment

We get pts for total offensive pts allowed. Shutout gets 17 and it goes down from there. I think I got 5 pts for allowing between 21-27 offensive pts. And I got 2 pts for a sack. Not sure how I got the other pt.

Comment

Working...
              X