Sunday Baskets Folly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Baskets Folly

Well, Since everyone seems to be having a hard stretch, and there seems to be very little interest, let's see how bad I can be...On Sunday, I'm looking at... (By the way, just my opinion but, I think if anyone that had any, would have posted some weekly bucket sheets, more interest would have been generated)(maybe no one had em', I didn't....football definitely seems to be king of the mountain interestwise)
    NBA:
    Utah - over Toronto
    New Jersey - over New York
    Houston - over Memphis
    Denver - over Sacremento
    NCAA:
    Florida State - over Virginia Tech
    Wake Forest - over Clemson
    Troy pk. over South Alabama
    Purdue + over Michigan State

My top 4 for sunday:

UNI +3.5 over Ill State

Coll of Char +9 over Davidson...Davidson may fall today!

Purdue +5.5 at Mich State

Duke/INC UNDER 164

Comment

I like

College

S. Alabama-1
      This is a scratch your head line, Troy has already beat them twice and is hot, so why did this line just flip from +1 to -1.

Pros
      5-10 in March

Phil/OKC Under 195 1/2
      Last two matchups In OKC went under this total, B2B for Philly.

Kings +10 Betus

Look ahead game for Denver with Houston up next for them and they have blown away the Kings twice already this season scoring 118 and keeping the kings under the century mark both times. Nuggets will come in to this game overconfident and looking to matchup tomorrow night. I see 74 % on the nugs so Public is gonna take a beating on this one. Yes this is ballsy. This line is climbing so I will lwait til later to lock it in.Opened at 7.5 and up to 10 already.

Lets make some Cash good Luck
      good luck

Comment

3-1 and I almost left purdue off. Maybe the crystal ball is clearing up a bit?

Charelston wins SU as I had a hunch...But even a broken clock is right one time a day.

Comment

Congrats woodee on a nice day.
          good luck

Comment

3-0 for me when first saw the Bama score I thought they lost, but they didn't was a nice surprise.
            good luck

Comment

Working...
            X