Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Patti's Day NBA

20-18 in March (hit big play yesterday)
    I've gone 20-11 since a terrible 0-7 start.

4PM PST Orlando @ Cleveland-6 Big 2 units(credit 2Ws or 2Ls)

The cavs have avenged every loss so far this season. They have lost 3 str8
    to the Magic going back to last year.
    Cavs are unbeatable almost at home 29-1 and they missed their last cover at home vs NY cause they had their eye on this game.

5:30PM Detroit +6 @ Boston (B+1/2) 1 Unit

Both teams lost their last game, Dallas already beat Detroit at home this year by DD. I think this will be a tough close game.

5:30 PM Boston @ Chicago +2 1 unit

This line is screamin' Boston. The Irish have blown out the Bulls 6 str8 and covered 7 in a row. BUT the Bulls are full of confidence at home where they have smoked their last 3 opp. and had huge 4th qtr comeback against Hou.
    THE Public will be all over the Champs
    I believe the Irish have a good record on this special day, but it comes to and end today.

Tail me or Fade ME
    Happy ST Pattis Day!!!!
    good luck

JUST IN CASE there is line movement.
    I like Cleve to win by DD

Detroit as low as +4, but I really like +6 thats why I bought the hook.

There already is movement in the Bulls there are plus +2 1/2 now, may want to wait on this before wagering if taking the Chicago. Like I stated the Public will love Celtice today.
    good luck

Comment

Yeah, that Boston/Chicago line kinda reminds me of the Laker/Portland line a few days ago. Chicago is 7-1 in their last 8 home games, with the only loss a 95-93 decision to Miami. In that Miami loss, Chicago nearly came back from an 11 pt deficit entering the 4th Q. In fact, they took the lead at one point. Boston can clinch tonight though.

Comment

2-2 on the day as Orlando sinks a three pointer with just 2 1/2 tcks to runi my cover.
        good luck

Comment

Working...
        X