X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC -7

NC -7 vs MSU in the Championship game.

Think the line will go higher or lower?

Is there any way to know if the same officials that did NC's game vs Villanova will be doing the final?

Everything possible was done to allow Villanova to get back in that game and even horrible officiating could not help them. If they are on the floor then I would expect more of the same in the Spartan's favor.

Hansbrough better have a good cut man because he is going to be bloodied up again if these goons are making the calls. Just disgracefull.

Comment

I gotta go with Mich State here tonight.

Its either going to be a blow-out like last time or down to the wire. I will put a small amount on MSU to hang tought tonight.

Like you said, the refs have been so horrible, I think they get a buzz from the networks saying to keep it closer.

Kind of like that BWW commercial where they say send into OT!

Comment

Izzo is great. The Spartans are playing great and they have heart and determination and a home crowd.

BUT, I don't think they match up at all. They will not be able to keep up with the continued running and hot shooting of NC. NC NEVER walks it up the court. They are always pushing and catching the Defense on their heels. That's the way Bball is meant to be played.

I think Nova and Oklahoma were better teams than MSU and NC just ran right by them. Green, Ellington and Lawson are hitting their 3s. And they played some good D last game. I can't see them being denied.

I'm only worried about a last second back door flukey cover of the 7.5.

GL

Comment

In the first meeting back on Dec 3, Michigan State was playing their 4th game in 7 days, and they were missing Goran Suton, but 98-63??? That is an ass-whoopin' and a half. And it was in this very same venue. I have to think NC wins by double-digits.

Comment

Yeah, and Suton is not that fast to keep up with the Heels fast break. He moves well for a big man but they will leave him in the dust, so I don't see his addition being that much of a factor. But that game is ancient history anyway. Not much of a factor for me.

I'm only worried that MSU has some magic potion they put in the water to make the other team sleep walk through a game. I mean Louisville and UConn didn't play with any passion. They didn't look like they cared. THey didn't play with any sense of urgency. I can't imagine the NC vets not showing up tonight fully jacked up.

Comment

The more I look at it, the more I am liking UNC in a blowout too. I haven't made a play on it, and may just pass and enjoy the game.

I have said all year that the Big 10 is inferior and I think I am going to stick to my guns as UNC may run them up and down the court.

The home crowd is the wild card that scares me the most.

Probably a pass for me or maybe a small teaser with UNC and the under?

Comment

gotta love NC here. talent wise its all NC. Mich St is only decent team big 10 had (one of worst years ever for them as a conference)

refs have been horrible in the games I have watched. a small parlay of mich st-under is my back up play. if state covers it is definitely going under

Comment

Working...
                X