Sunday Buckets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Buckets

What are you guys doing in the Nba Playoffs? I was 3-1 yesterday so, today, I'll tempt fate and post my Sundays.... my best is Orlando. The other three? I like Lakers, Miami, and Denver. Let the games begin!

I think the dogs will continue to do well. My top pick is Miami and also I like the hornets but not as much as the Heat.

Good Luck,
    Swicat

Comment

I thought the dogs might be the picks also. But it's a little scary going against LA, Orlando and Denver with the shaky Jazz, Sixers and Hornets. But that's what dogs are all about, They should give us enough points to accommodate for the weaknesses of the dogs.

Comment

I like the Heat the best today as dogs at Atlanta and ther under in that game too. Other than that its a tough call.

Comment

Did anyone pick the Bulls ????

That kid Rose of Chicago has got some game

Keep your eyes on the Bulls they are a great
          value bet

Carpet

Comment

Stinking Orlando can't even protect a 14 pt lead going into the 4th Q at home. What a bunch of freakin' pathetic losers.

Comment

Well, my picks sure sucked. That Orlando game turnaround was a tough one... that finger poke to the eye seemed to change the momentum completely around. As for the Bulls, that is an interesting series now with the Bullies up 1-0. The Celtics sure were flat in the first game. Teams usually bounce back in game two so, we'll see. I'll be watching.

Comment

Last minute play- bulls/celts under. need to make up for yesterday...

Swicat

Comment

Working...
                X