NBA playoffs, Tuesday Apr 21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA playoffs, Tuesday Apr 21

I like Cleveland -11.5 to rout Detroit again. The Cavs, playing with incentive, is a scary thing. NBA best defense to boot. In the 5 meetings so far this year, Detroit has averaged just 80.8 pts. The Cavs have averaged 93.2 in those games, which included a non-motivated 79 pt output near the end of the season. On the year, Cleveland is averaging 100.
    I like the Lakers -11.5 to cover against the Jazz again, assuming Okur won't play. In the 1st game, the Lakers led by 22 at the half and then gave up 60 pts in the 2nd half to win by just 13. Utah got to within 9 with around 6 minutes left though. Phil Jackson was not happy with that 2nd half effort, and the Lakers usually come back with a better effort when Jackson is not happy.
    I'm not playing the Portland/Houston game. I think Houston has a good chance of keeping it very close, if not winning straight-up again though. They have a huge experience edge, and Portland is going to be under even more pressure now to get a split at home.

I like Cleveland -3 in the 2nd half also.

Comment

Well, Cleveland turned the ball over to the scrubs in the 4th Q and they immediately gave up 13 pts of the 27 pt lead. Cleveland may not even cover for the game now, let alone 2nd half.

Comment

Cleveland can't even make a freakin' FT all of a sudden.

Comment

Working...
        X