NBA Playoffs - Sat/Sun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Playoffs - Sat/Sun

I like Miami to win today....not sure about the points, but I would lean towards them getting the cover also at -4.
    I think the Jazz at +5 can keep it close again against the Lakers, who have had trouble in Utah in the playoffs. The Jazz were lucky in that last game, but now with a chance to even things up I think they'll have a better offensive game, and hopefully be able to play a little defense again. It looks like Okur will give it a shot this time.

Well, I'm about even so far in the playoffs. My leans have done better than my actual picks. I've made a little on HT bets and in-game quarter lines though.

Sunday

The one I like the most is Cleveland -8.5 over Detroit. The Cavs have won every game by double-digits, and won by 11 in Detroit last game despite shooting just 41% from the field, and just 18% from 3-pt range and 63% from the FT line. LeBron James had a pedestrian 25 pts, and Delonte West and Mo Williams combined for just 4 pts on 1 of 18 shooting, including 0-9 from 3-pt range. Even though they won by 11, I think they will want to atone for the poor offensive performances, and not have a potential letdown like they may have had with a better performance in that game. Detroit will be hard-pressed to top their best total so far of 84 pts.
    I also like Houston -4.5 over Portland. The Rockets don't want to have to go back to Portland tied 2 all. The Rockets are 34-8 at home now, and Portland is just 20-22 on the road. I don't think the spread comes into play this time.
    I don't know about the other 2 games, but would lean towards Philly +4 and Chicago -3 If I had to make choices.

Comment

WTF do the Rockets do at HT anyway....smoke bong loads?

Comment

You also wonder why they keep letting these cold players shoot the freakin' ball. Artest was 5 for 15 when I sat down to dinner, and now I see he's 0-5 since I've been gone. WTF???

Comment

Working...
        X