Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball underdog system

FYI -

This is a popular baseball underdog system that won for years. I have no idea how it has done over the last couple of years, but I post this because I think it's important to incorporate some of this strategy into your every day baseball handicapping. A few minutes each day can give you a handful of solid dogs to take a further look at.

1) Each day, check the American and National League schedules and automatically eliminate any games in which the moneyline odds on the underdogs are greater than +150 or so.

2) Of the games that remain, eliminate any games in which the underdogs have lost 3 or more games in a row or the favorites have won 3 or more games in a row.

3) Of the games that are left, eliminate any games in which the favored team’s pitcher is among the Top 20 of the AL or NL in ERA, or NPERA, as determined by Jeff Sagarin(R) on USA Today’s Web site

4) On a day with a full slate of games, you should be left with 3 to 9 underdogs

Thanks. I'll give it a try.

laxsfo99

Comment

Thanks, systems & theories are my passion. Should be fun to check this out!

Comment

Working...
      X