CALLING BOONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALLING BOONE!

Are we still going to make a bet on who has the best season?

My money is on the Tax Man

Carpet

Comment

Whuts with u and taxman carpet? Yall got a thing goin on? Taxman had a great season last year. Like i said, history shows the winner does not show up the next year. Ask MasterCapper and Whatnot.

Comment

we shall see what we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet
          My money is on the Tax Man

Carpet
          I have a feeling this is a jpehl vs Boone, or Cowboy vs Raider thing. I doubt if they are betting on which one of 'us' has the best year.....lol!

Comment

That would be interesting though.......head to head matchups........hmmmmm.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Comment

Sure thing J-Pal.............Sorry it took me so long to respond (we've got time though).........I just don't get in here too much when it's not Football Season........The Forum fomat has really changed since I last checked in.......I couldn't even remember my password !!!

Let me know what you want to do and I'll go along with it.........For money, for fun, for laughs, whatever..........We could let Jeff be in charge if you want.

I'll probably keep it simple this year in regards to picks and handicapping.........I'll just post my picks in the contests and with you, and leave all of the hype and horseshit to everyone else..........After what happened last year, I don't think the forum members are really in it for that.............Good Luck.
              ;)

Comment

i prefer the hype, horsesh!t and trash talk as opposed to the actual picks

but that's just me!!

Comment

What's happenin' Cowboy............Welcome back.........Happy New Year !!!.......Good Luck 2U.
                  ;)

Comment

The soap opera continues here at Bettorsworld.

Ohhh boy is this great! (Flounder from Animal House)

Comment

thanks Boone - same to you!

getting stoked for the game tonight....cant wait to see the new stadium

Comment

Boone,
                        Its up to you. Im a little light in the wallet this season. I would like to make a gentlemens bet of 200 on the season. I personally do not want to send it to anyone to hold. Im open to ideas of how you want to structure this.

Comment

Looking forward to the trash talk come Thanksgiving !

Comment

J-Pal,

Sorry I took so long to notice this, but I've been pretty busy.........This sounds pretty good to me.........We've both been in here long enough to know the ramifications if someone doesn't make good on a gentleman's play.

As far as the structure of this thing, why don't we just use our contest picks as the basis for who ends up with the better record ?.........Is that cool with you ?

Let's go the entire 16-week season, and if it's close at the end, we can always continue all the way to Super Bowl.

What do you think about this ?
                            ;)

Comment

Sounds good 16 weeks 16 picks. Are the half points being added this year to the lines?

Comment

Working...
                              X