Who is Ron Meyer????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Ron Meyer????

Does anyone have the rap sheet on "Coach" Ron Meyer? I got his brochure in the mail yesterday where he is talking phatt shyt about his NFL pre-season record the past 3 years. He says he went 19-8 70% last year 17-7 in 2007, 21-8 in 2006 and 20-9 in 2005. Thats daym pretty good if he is not full of shyt. Im almost temped to donate the $79.00 he is wanting for this year's preseaon. If anyone has ever used him, whuts the deal?

I know he use to be on CNN about 10 to 15 years ago doing the analysis for College Football.

I would tread lightly......he's been around for years basically doing the Mike Warren routine (remember him?) ie TV Shows and what not.

I'd check and make sure those are ATS records.

Of course it's certainly possible, but the problem with a guy like that is that nothing is documented by any legitimate source. You'd have to hear from past customers......

Comment

He says he is "documented" by the Sports Monitor of Oklahoma City. Do they have a website?

Comment

ok city sports monitor

You should try this new thing called GOOGLE

Comment

Jpehl:

Im old skool, all i do is produce WINNERS! Ill let u do the googling

Comment

I think you meant "pay for" not produce.

Comment

At the END of the DAY jpelh, I WILL BE IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE. (like last year 10 wins, 3 losses). Where will you be? I looked thru the records of the College Contest for the past 5 years and I dont see ur name? whuts up with that? R U scared?

Comment

I dont play college

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa
                  I looked thru the records of the College Contest for the past 5 years and I dont see ur name? whuts up with that? R U scared?
                  Originally posted by jpehl
                  I dont play college
                  Like I always say, 'there's always a logical explanation'

Comment

Working...
                  X