Mikey "crack hound" Irvin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey "crack hound" Irvin

I happened to catch two episodes of that farce reality show about becoming a Dallas Cowboy hosted by one of the NFL's biggest crack hounds mikey irvin.

Have we stooped that low for television now that the likes of such a crack-head scumbag can have a reality show and act like he knows what hard work and doing the right things are all about?

Hard to say what is more comical, his false bravado of trying to be this iconic role model or his inabitlity to speak coherent sentences. I am betting his real talent would lie in a reality show depicting the best places to score crack and whores from NFL cities. What a disgrace.

sounds like ur jealous cause he is making money and ur not heart attack. quit being a hater.

Comment

irvin is a loser scumbag crack hound and always will be.

"leopard can't change it's spots"

Comment

We 'stooped so low' with the advent of reality shows period, IMHO, regardless of who hosts them. The only things I've used my TV for in the past 7-8 yrs are live sports and DVD's.

Comment

and old TV land re-runs

Comment

You guys might be surprised....,or not, that Commissioner Goodell
            consulted with Michael Irvin over the weekend before making
            his decision on Michael Vick. Goodell stated that "they (the NFL) were in
            the success business" and wanted to get Irvin's input as someone
            the league considers a successful citizen (reformed) after being a
            star football player.

Comment

can i get you a glass of haterade Harty??

geez

live and let live bro

Comment

If the dude has cleaned himself up and is now doing the "right" things then I applaud that and hope he continues on the right path.

He (and tons of other moronic coddled athletes) got a 2nd chance after doing things that would send most americans to jail. If it turns out that he was fooling all of you and appears in another police blotter I suppose we should all look for another excuse to not place the blame for lawlessness squarely on his fat head.

Three cheers for the NY justice system for sending Plexiglass to the slammer. If nothing else he should get one year just for the sheer stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                X