Hilton superbook contest with Sportsmonitor.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton superbook contest with Sportsmonitor.com

Does anyone know where we are to post our picks for this contest or do they just take the top 5 picks out of your account at sportsmonitor?
    Last edited by Jeff0624; 09-08-2009, 05:33 PM. Reason: typo

1) Go to http://www.sports-bettors.com

2) log in

3) make picks

4) win money

Comment

Sorry - been on sports-bettors.com so long I still think of it as sportsmonitor.

Comment

I have the same question. Once u log in as a capper do u just make five picks and do u make them as a regular play or top play? There is no specific
        area for Hilton picks?

Comment

You make 5 picks....those are your hilton picks.

You select one game as a top play for the tie breaker.

Rules are on the hilton page

http://www.bettorsworld.com/pp/hilton-contest.htm

Comment

Will there be a separate leader board for this?

So we just have to make the 5, and thats all, no picking others for the purpose of monitoring yourslef over there?

Just want to make sure I did it right-I just made my 5.

Thanks.

Comment

Can we do totals? or do you just want sides?
              good luck

Comment

Says Sides only in the Rules.

Comment

I'm having a lot of trouble with the Free Sports Monitor entry form. Lot of glitches. It won't bring up all my picks to confirm.

AND there is an extra game with the Jets at the Houston OILERS -3.5.

Jeff, your webmaster needs to fix this site.

Comment

Jeff,

I was using Firefox and experienced glitches, but switched to Internet Explorer and it worked fine.

But that Houston Oiler extra game is still there. And it says -3.5 so this may cause some trouble.

Comment

Will there be a leaderboard posted for this Hilton contest? If so, where please?

Comment

Originally posted by meatman
                        Will there be a leaderboard posted for this Hilton contest? If so, where please?
                        I was wondering the same thing, do we get a contest standings?
                        good luck

Comment

Guys -

Standings will be posted tomorrow. I'll post them in here, as well as on the log in page at the sports-bettors site.

The reason for the delay, is that unfortunately, a few contestants picked totals this week. Instead of disqualifying them, we just won't count their totals plays.

From here forward, they will be DQ'd.

At any rate, the program grades each night automatically in the middle of the night. For those that picked totals, we had to delete those picks. Now the system will regrade overnight and the records will be corrected.

As for the firefox issue........this program was written in 2001....before there was a firefox....so that would probably explain those firefox problems...we'll have to take a look.

Comment

Thanks...This will be fun!!

Can we just say my 0-5 showing was becasue I accidently picked totals and not sides!!

Comment

Working...
                            X