MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF

Who is taking Pats and Boltz tonight? Just opening up for thoughts tonight to see if anyone likes the dogs and points. Any input?

With Brady back running the offense I feel that the Pats are going to be explosive on offense like 2 years ago when they went undefeated. There d won't be as strong.Like NE -11and Over 47

I like the Raiders +10 SD starts slow usually and Oak had them last year and blew it late, I know SD has cover 8 0f 10 vs them, but the public is all over the chargers and I think the books get rich on this one.

I cheating tonight
    2 7pt Teasers

NE-4/NE Over 40(-130)

Ne-4/Oak +17

Good Luck with whatever you play
    good luck

Comment

I just really shy away from betting MNF most of the time for some reason...Maybe its the bad beats I always seem to get.

I usually throw something in on one of my sunday plays for the hell of it but never really have a huge play.

Anyway, saying that...I have SD at a PK to finish up my parlay with the Bears +7 I played on Sunday.

I think one of the 2 MNF Dogs stays within the spread. I hate betting Oakland but if I had to play one game it would be them and the points tonight.

I think NE rolls kind of like Philly and Seattle did yesterday, but in much easier fashion. TO will get his catches but most are late, meaningless one for my fantasy team.

Oakland +10

NE -12

would be my plays if I HAD to play something.

Comment

Its hard for me to touch the NE game. I would lean pretty hard towards NE with the thought that this could be a statement game. Not really sure what Buffalo has to bring to the table without Lynch active. It is worth noting that I saw someone where 90% of the public was on NE without the line moving that much.This has to make you think. With that thought im leaning on BUFF
        For the SD game the stats lean towards SD but who knows what Oakland is going to come out with. Tread lightly tonight gentlemen as I dont see this being as easy as yesterday was.
        Predictions
        BUFF +10
        SD-10

Comment

Not likely, but a Buff win would be great for me in my
          Survival Pool...hee hee.

Comment

moved to 13 in a matter of an hour

Comment

Took the square side of favorite and over both games. Think vegas will clean up.

Comment

kissed the sister and really lucky to do that

Comment

Working...
                X