Woodee's College Foot Discussion thread -Week 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodee's College Foot Discussion thread -Week 3

13-6 YTD in college foots, monitored over at www.Sports-Bettors.com.

Haven't really looked to hard yet, but did see some news on Kent State today. Their RB Jarvis is out as many knew but their QB that was questionable is out as well. I don't know if the line will jump one way or another but it is at -3 now in favor of Iowa State.

I will take that with the news and make it a favorable play in ISU;s direction.

Iowa State -3 over Kent State

Please post your CFB plays, comments, news, insights here too, if you want.

Back later with some others as I have time to cap them.

Adding One:

I see I am kind of on the same page as BW on this one from their write up on the main page.

Oregon State +1 over Cinnci...Basically going with the strong, home team here. Cinnci has coasted a bit so far and OSU had a bit of a test last week facing a good UNLV team.

What do you guys think of Washington +19 this week over USC? I think its a tough spot for USC myself and now they are talking that Barkley may not play...Any thoughts from the left coast?

Comment

Adding:

Nebraska +5 Over V Tech...I have been impressed with Nebraska so far even against crappy teams. Ark State is not half bad and may be one of the top sun belt team. I see a close game with nebraska having a chance to win SU.

Teaser of the Week:

Syracuse +10 over NWestern
      Iowa/Arizona UNDER 49..Ball Control game I think. something around 24-14 or so.

Probably could parlay this just as easy, but think the extra 7 is some nice insurance. One Teaser per week for me, and thats all as I have figured out they aren;t that great over the years, and the name says it all.

Comment

Small play on the OVER 53.5 in Miami-Gt tonight.

Total Square play but I think thsi one is a shoot out.

Comment

I was on the over also. Whats up with the two missed short FG by one of the better kickers.

Comment

Rounding out my saturday card:

NIU +12 over purdue

East Carolina +8 over UNC

Middle Tn State +7 over Maryland

Minny +14 over Cal

Pitt/Clemson...ML Parlay

Good luck guys!!

Comment

Pretty good day--will recap later. I added a few over at the monitor thoughout the day too.

Look ahead to Week 3...

Already grabbed me Some Illini at +14.5 whne it opened at my book as I see this one possibly shrinking thru the week.

I am sure we will get Carpet detailed view but I can almost guarantee he is salivating over the points at Ohio State thsi weel for a rested Illinois team.

Comment

Working...
              X