Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF-Phins vs. Colts

Whats everyone thinking tonight?

If I had a clean pallet, which I don't as I have Indy at +4 to finish up a teaser, and Indy pk, to finish up a real small ML parlay, I would lean toward Miami just based on the fact that it seems the world is on Indy as usual.

But I think the best play on the board may be the UNDER 21 in the first half. I think it is either right at that number or a FG short by half.

If I play anything, I may play that.

But I have a sneaking suspicion the Phins make a game out of it and win it in the end. Hope I am wrong per my bets above, but you never know anymore, and a live dog on MNF is always a decent play, epecially when 70% of the bets are on Indy.

Thoughts????

I agree Woodee, I smell something here. I know everyone is on Indy and the line isn't budging. Just like New England yesterday. Everyone's perception is Indy, but I think all teams are going to finish around 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 this year except for your big losers and a couple of surprise standouts and I don't think Indy is one of those teams, maybe 10-6 if they are lucky. There were already 8 straight up dog wins in week 2.

Comment

Since you're asking, I'll give an opinion on this game and then I think I'll go back into my shell for a bit, because it's a lot easier that way.......LOL !!

I happen to LOVE THE OVER on this game, and I got it at 41............Heck, I liked it when it was at 43 earlier in the week, but I'm glad I waited.

I think these two teams will open it up tonight, after playing pretty conservative last week..............Hope it's a game similar to last night's so I can get to sleep early............Just think it's a little strange for a game to open up at 43 for the total, when these two teams combined for only 21 points together last week..........The books must know something we don't.

Will also play a small parlay with the Dolphins plus the points, but I'm headfirst and deep on the OVER in this one.........Good Luck guys !!!
      ;)

Comment

Thanks, Guys.

May just keep it where I am at but some good insight on that over as well.

The Colts D is not as good as it usually is without Sanders back there, thats for sure.

Comment

Working...
        X