X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon's NFL picks - Week 3

8-2 for the year so far.

Week 3

NY Jets -3 vs Tennessee - The Jets defense looks to be for real. They have held 2 of the best offenses (Houston, New England) to a total of 16 pts. Tennessee defense has given up 47 pts and 720 passing yds in 2 games.

Baltimore -13 vs Cleveland - Baltimore has scored 38 and 31 pts in 1st two games. Cleveland not too scary with Quinn at QB and Jamal Lewis at RB. The Browns were only able to generate 6 pts and 200 yds of offense at Denver last week.

San Francisco +7 at Minnesota - Minnesota steps up in difficulty after facing Cleveland and Detroit who are a combined 0-4 so far. The Vikings have used 2nd half surges to put away the 1st two opponents, scoring just 17 pts total in the 1st halves of those games. The 49ers look to be a little more formidable with Frank Gore churning out the yardage and chewing up the clock. Tough HC Singletary "not satisfied" and should keep the 49ers focused after 2 straight divisional matchups.

Detroit +6.5 vs Washington - The Lions get a team they can actually beat this week after facing New Orleans and Minnesota the first 2 weeks. Washington dominated St Louis at home last week, but only able to come away with a 9-7 win. Last year's meeting in Detroit, the Redskins had to settle for FG's 4 times, scoring just one offensive TD in a 25-17 win, the other TD coming on a punt return.

New Orleans -6 at Buffalo - Saints have scored 45 and 48 in their first 2 games, and can't see Buffalo stopping them.

Monday
    Carolina +9 at Dallas - You have got to be kidding me. After the last 2 defensive efforts by the Cowboys, giving up 450 yds to the Bucs and then 427 yds to the Giants. Throw out Carolina's 1st game against the Eagles as an anomaly. The Panthers out-yarded the Falcons 440-371 last week, with Delhomme passing for over 300 yds. Carolina has the weapons with Steve Smith, DeAngelo Wiiliams and Jonathan Stewart, and the Cowboys will be without RB Marion Barber and can't stop anybody on defense.

I've got a couple more I'm liking the more I look at them.

Oakland +1.5 vs Denver - I think this one will be very close, so I'll take the home team and the pts.
    Atlanta +4.5 at New England - The Pats should be 0-2 right now. They needed a miracle to get by Buffalo, and then only managed 3 FG's, and barely 300 yds of offense, against the Jets. New England could very possibly be without Welker again. I think Atlanta could hang around in this one.

Comment

I know the added games didnt cash, but your initial plays were money. Well done today dragon!

Comment

Thanks! I knew I should have just left it alone

Comment

En Fuego

Dude, you're on FIRE!!

Comment

Working...
          X