Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Golden Warriors at La Tech Bulldogs

Hawaii Golden Warriors at La Tech Bulldogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the Hawaii Golden Warriors enter Joe Aillet Stadium tonight to take on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs they boast an offense that is 6th in the nation at 513.3 yds/game. And that ain't all. They also have a QB named Gregg Alexander that is first in the nation with 446 yds/game and a rating of 178.7. This young man just recorded a career high 453 pass yds two games back "at" Washington State, registering a 38-20 win. One of Gregg's primary receivers, Greg Salas, also leads the nation with 159.7 rec yds /game, and two other receivers are in the top 5 in the "nation." This team is a coaches dream. The defense has allowed 377.7 yds/game (251 pass yds and 126.7 rush yds.)
    On the other side of the ball, the home team Bulldogs have only allowed 156 pass yds/game over the same three game span. This stat is a bit misleading though when you consider that the three teams they played (Auburn, Navy and Nicholls State) are all run oriented teams and rely on it nearly entirely, only passing when it is necessary or the match-ups look too good to be true. Tech has given up a total of 406.7 yds/game overall and 250.7 pass yds/game.
    Hawaii has dominated Tech, including wins of 24-14, 45-44 in OT, and 61-17 in the past three years respectively.
    There is certainly something that I must be missing concerning this cointest, as the last line I saw was Tech -4' with a total of 55. So there's sumthin" in the woodpile somewhere. I could not bet anything else but the Warriors...my conscience wouldn't allow it.
    I was on the Tech bandwagon before the season started, but scoring only 3 TDs in their first two games took away any desire that I had left to bet on them.

Good luck in anything you do with this one.
    My best to you, but remember,

"Everybody plays the fool, sometimes....there's no exception to the rule."

I agree, something stinks in this game. It is currently LA Tech -6 at my book. A 1/2 hr ago I bought a 1/2 pt to get 6 at -120 odds. Guess I should have waited. The game opened at -2 1/2, so somebody knows something and I don't like the look of it.

Also, 82% are on the over. Take the under!

Comment

Yeah, I don't know what to think. I ended up playing Hawaii for a very small amount and the under as well.

I was high on La Tech too as a hidden value team early this year with all their starters coming back.

Hawaii always comes to play no matter how far they travel so I see a good game here with a lower than expected score, where the points may come in handy.

I wouldn't touch La tech where they are now at -6 so the only way to go is with the doggy.

GL! Like my baseball card more than this game so hopefully its a good night all around!

Comment

Played a 3pt parlay, Haw+9 and UN 61. It said that 84% of the action was on Hawaii to win SU, yet the line is Haw +6? The fix must be in.

Comment

Not a whole lot of opinion on this game. Same first game against Auburn. They played them tough through three quarters. Auburn wore them down and eventually won the game and spread. But saw talent in this tech team. Don't see Hawaii wearing them down and since it is at la tech, I'll go with them by alot. RED RAIDER IS GOING TO TRY AND PLAY NICE THIS WEEKEND AND IS OPEN TO ANY OPINION!!!!!

Comment

That should be saw first game against Auburn. Bet Auburn and was at game and enjoyed outcome! Truthfully, got lucky La Tech should have covered. I think they win going away tonight. Again, red raider trying to respectful of all opinions this week!!!!!!!

Comment

I would agree that you not follow me tonite. I had the Mets +1.5 to complete a parlay today , they were leading 4-2 going into B9, then 4-3 with 2 outs and bases loaded, and gave up a grand slam to lose 7-4.

Comment

Dragon, miss me and you butting heads. Really think LT is the play here, bet it large. Just curious, are you a big tweve guy or do you just hate the sec. lol.

Comment

I'm a PAC 10 guy actually

Comment

I just get tired of how overrated some SEC teams get every year. Mississippi #5? puh-lease

Comment

Again, nicely,Mississippi beats most if not all pac ten teams. Agree, didn't show up against who, another good sec team at home. Hmmmm! LAST THREE YEARS SEC OVERATED BUT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!! Can't argue with success!!! I do think Cal is good dispite their ass whipping last week. Agree with widestides will win this week. Love everyone hating the sec, proves they are good!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanx La Tech, no reason, other than I was at the Auburn game. Saw how they played a good Auburn team and decided to go for it. All, the opinions above had no bearing on my selection. Loaded up on LT and it paid off. LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X