Docs's Big 10 GOY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Docs's Big 10 GOY

heres what its says on his site--Anyone have a cluse to who he may be talking about. I don't care about GOY's of touts that much but this play will move the line! Doc is solid in the Big 10.

It’s that time of year, as we will release our Big Ten Game of the Year this coming Saturday. This is our only 8-unit selection of the season in football and is one of the most sought out games in the entire country. At one point, this game won 19 years in a row during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s. Doc has had this game circled since the middle of June and everything has worked out perfectly as anticipated. Obviously we cannot tell you which side we are on; however, our selection has numerous reasons to put this game in the win column. Injuries last year hurt this team but they will enter this game as healthy as ever. The line itself is not a factor, as this team will win easy and make a case for one of the major Florida Bowl Games come January.

Could be Michigan St.

Comment

But what bowl game???

Comment

Thats kind of what I was thinking???

He was high on Michigan State to win the Big 10 in his pre-season write ups.

Maybe the Outback bowl? Thats on jan.1 I am pretty sure.

Comment

At 1-3 , Michigan St would pretty much have to win out for a chance at any decent bowl game, which they could possibly do. They don't have Ohio St, and they get Penn St at home.
          Wisconsin is 4-0 with a great schedule left except for Ohio St next week. They are starting to look better and could easily finish at 11-1. And they are 3 pt dogs this week at Minny.
          I'll go with Wisconsin +3

Comment

I'd say either Michigan State or Wiscy is his play based on line movement, with a chance it could be Purdue.

I'd think he'd go with a home team myself.

My personal fav big 10 play is Purdue as well. I grabbed it at 6 early this week.

Comment

Minny over Wisky is Doc's Big Ten Pick

nt

Comment

IS that for sure? If so, looks like they are begging for action on Minny before kick-off!

Comment

Docs Sports

8 Unit Play. #88 Take Minnesota -2 ½ over Wisconsin (Saturday 12 pm ESPN) Big Ten Game of the Year. Minnesota 31, Wisconsin 20.

5 Unit Play. #60 Take Georgia -3 over LSU (Saturday 3:30 pm CBS) Top College Selection. Georgia 38, LSU 14.

5 Unit Play. #26 Take Illinois +7 over Penn State (Saturday 3:30 pm ABC) Top Underdog Play. Illinois 27, Penn State 20.

4 Unit Play. #27 Take Arkansas State +22 over Iowa (12:05 pm ESPN 2) Iowa 27, Arkansas State 14.

4 Unit Play. #33 Take Clemson -12 ½ over Maryland (Saturday 12 pm ESPN U) Clemson 34, Maryland 10.

4 Unit Play. #38 Take Michigan State -3 over Michigan (Saturday 12 pm Big 10 Network) Michigan State 28, Michigan 20.

4 Unit Play. #86 Take California +4 ½ over USC (Saturday 8 pm ABC) California 24, USC 21.

strong opinion plays:
                  Florida State by 14 over Boston College (line is 4)
                  Texas Tech by 42 over New Mexico (line is 35.5)

Comment

Well--

He got smoked as bad as I did on Staurday!

Eveytime I "catch wind" of his GOY, it always loses. And I always go down in flames with it too!

Comment

Doc has been living in the past.

When I first got into this in the early 90s I can remember how everyone was waiting for Doc B10 GOY!

If memory serves me right, I believe he was lost at least the last three if not four of the last five.

Comment

Working...
                      X