• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swicat's College Picks

Had a nice Saturday last week-

Let's see what's up this week

5*

Mich st -1.5 vs Michigan- Besides this being an unranked favorite vs a ranked team, Michigan has yet to leave the big house and will be heading into a very hostile environment. The spartans will make their season a success with a victory. i think it happens.

Georgia -3 vs LSU- Each week a top 5 team has lost. I am pretty confident that LSU will keep the streak going. LSU's offense has not come together yet and Georgia is just as talented. Add that to the homefield advantage and dogs take this one at home.

Texas AM +1.5 vs Arkansas- Last week Arkansas got exposed, granted it was by a national championship contender in Alabama. This week AM will be laying in the weeds. They are a vastly improved over last week and I don't see the hogs getting up for this one.

4*

Notre Dame -12.5 vs Washington- This should be a nice spot for the Irish to get healthy. The Irish have a big advantage on the O line vs the huskies. Look for ND to control the clock and mix in big gains from Golden Tate. Defensively the Irish should not be caught off guard by anything the Huskies bring.

Ga Tech -5.5 vs Miss St- Tough spot for the bulldogs. They lose a true heartbreaker last week vs LSU and now need to turn around and prepare for the triple option. That won't be easy. The ACC gets a much needed victory against the SEC here.

Northwestern +7.5 vs Purdue- Hate to go against Woodie but much like Miss St, Purdue needs to regroup off a devastating loss which will be difficult. Also NU thought of themselves as a big 10 contender and have really not lived up to that defensively. NU has been preaching defensive toughness all week and I think they will step up and control a less than impressive Purdue run game.

Wake Forest +1 vs NC St- Seems like Wake is in a dog fight every week. First road game for NC St and i think it will show.

Totals I like:

Clemson/Maryland over, Bama/Kentuch over and Tennessee/Auburn under

Big game picks
    Miami/oklahoma under and Cal/USC under.

Good Luck!

Swicat

Watched a little of both LSU and Georgias games last week. Both could have easily lost. Neither looked to impressive. Agree, I think Georgia wins this one. Also agree with the Notre Dame pick. But everytime I pick them they look like crap!!!! Good luck swicat!!

Comment

Working...
    X