Not very National Championship like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not very National Championship like

As you all know I'm a very avid Bama fan. I have said repeatedly that this is the best defense in the nation. After todays performance I say no!! I understand that they were a little flat, but this performance was simply inexcusible. Kentucky moved the ball on them the whole day. I still believe that it is one of the best defenses in the nation, but they will have to take it up a notch to convince me they are national contenders. Hightower gone was a big blow but that was no excuse for todays performance. If they continue on this path they can forget about the national championship. Frankly, they won't win the sec championship. Woodee, you were right about Bama being flat. I got extremly lucky that they covered the point spread. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that they are suppose to shut out everybody they play. I just don't think even without Hightower a team the caliber of Kentucky should have moved the ball on them the way they did. You always take a win, especially on the road in the sec. But this very ugly.
Working...
X