Thinking Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking Texas

Remember this capper always preaches the SEC, Finally, I think there is a team that can and maybe will have something to say about it. I think Texas is fixing to go on a roll. Truthfully, the sec is down by its standards, but still has a few great teams. Texas to me will roll through there conference and will remain undefeated. Love okl.st. which in my opinion is the second best team in the conference, somehow Texas pulls it off. Will make them my pick of the week this week and maybe several to come. I always say trust red raider on Bama, now I'm saying it on Texas. Hope for a Bama and Texas national championship. But injuries have hit bama hard and I don't know if they can overcome all of them. I wouldn't be shocked if Ole Miss beats them straight up. I think 7 points is way too many. Again, really like the longhorns chances. This all comming from a Texas boy who is living in bama and raised in Texas. "ROLL TIDE AND HOOKEM HORNS" Anyone wanting a win this week, TRUST RED RAIDER TAKE THE LONGHORNS and maybe weeks to come. 100% for sure.

I know its a large number to lay, but this is going to be so ugly that sports center won't show any highlights. I know the sooners lie in the shadows, but there is no chance they can beat this team. (with or without Bradford). Trust red raider TEXAS IS FIXING TO COME ALIVE!!!! 100%

Comment

I was thinking that while watching Colorado at West Virginia. Colorado will get killed. If West Virginia would have held onto the ball, that would have been a 4 TD win. And they don't have a defense. This one should be around 52-10.

Comment

Agree dragon, Wow one of these days I'm gonna get bit in the rear end on these picks and have to eat some humble pie! I really don't think so on this one though. Texas has owned them. 7 straight against the spread including a 70-3 butt whipping last time in Austin. Texas is averaging 49.5 points per game and 521 yards per game. I know against mainly cupcakes. Colorado gave up 54 to Toledo and is averaging giving up 28 points per game and 408 yds per game. I think Texas rush defense avg. 47.8 yds per game makes the buffs one dimensional. Longhorns roll. I don't know about a 100% gaurantee though, that could have been caused by evertime GB and Minnesota scored a TD I had to drink a couple of beers. You can do the math and ------. Put way too much on a game I didn't have a strong opinion on. Just glad Minny out scored them.

Comment

Bama down to -4.5..What do you think???

I may grab them if it goes any lower!

Comment

Woodee, the better team is Bama. That being said, Mississippi is not as bad as they looked Last Thursday night especially on defense. They will be fired up and ready to play. This game scares me alot. l could see this one going down to a field goal. I think Bama wins but as Corso says closer than the experts think. Not that I'm much of a trend guy, I think Ole Miss has covered the last 4 in the series. Pulling for Bama and hope that they win. Hope you do if you take them. I think I watch this one because my book will shave it a point his way because he knows I won't bet against them. Good luck to you!!!!

Comment

Woodee, I think I'm going to take the under 461/2. Bama is averaging 40 points on offense. Ole Miss is averaging 30.5. Defensively, Bama giving up 14.4 Ole Miss, 10.8. Bama has had some problems with Kick coverage witch has inflated that number. No way Bama keeps scoring 40 plus a game as they get into the meat of the sec schedule. I also expect bama not to give up 20 like they did against Kentucky. I think Snead plays better but he is playing the best defense he will face this year. Bama's Mc Elroy has done a great job thus far, but this will be a hostile crowd and his biggest test . Bama runs alot in this one and keeps snead off the field. No way 46 gets score I personally don't think 36 will barring an overtime situation. Defense rules the day on this one!!!

Comment

Working...
              X