No announcement yet.

Favs hitting 60% ATS in the NFL so far!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favs hitting 60% ATS in the NFL so far!

Favs hitting 60% ATS in the NFL so far!

That can't continue can it?

Home dogs went 3-1 or 4-1 this week, but are only winning 40% ATS this year!

Won't the linesmakers increase the spreads to make it harder for the public to keep pounding and winning with the favs?

I'm looking for some doggies to start barking this weekend.

Great info, might look to some puppies myself.

Comment

Its got to come around, you would think.

I am a dog, anti-public player and thats probably why I have has shitty results so far this year.

Thats hopw it was in baseball too this year.

That being said, I think some dogs bark this week...Wuff!

Comment

Im not sure I would bet with the mind set that this will eventually come around. Im not saying anyone is but I think taking the same mindset to a team who is undefeated of hasnt won is not a healthy style. i remember when the Pats went undefeated, I think I bet against them for about 3 or 4 weeks strait before I learned my lesson. Anyways didnt the favs win at a higher percentage last year.
        Nice stat wide

Comment

I think the bottom line is, there are some really bad teams this year. This week there 6 lines at -8.5 or larger, including 2 at -15+ so they are going to start making you pay.

Comment

Right, we're not saying that because it has come up heads 4 times in a row, it is more likely to come up tails. That is still 50/50. But if the favs keep winning, the lines may start to be adjusted accordingly, amking it more likely that more dogs will start to cover with the "extra" points. Of course, if enough "sharps" keep betting enough money on the dogs to compensate for the "squares" money on the favs, it could continue on.

GL

Comment

Working...
            X