Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boise going down tonight?

Is anyone brave enough to bet on Tulsa?

Its going to be one of those really close nail-biters to the end or blow-out city.

I am looking closely at Tulsa +5.5 in the first half, to come out, and jump on them, but maybe Boise pulling away for a late cover in the 4th?

Or is a ML Tulsa play possible? Probably not.

May be a line that looks good at the +9, but then again, maybe the odds-dudes are toying with us?

What do you guys think????

NOT ME

Who has Tulsa played
    Rice (0-6) Won by 17, but didn't cover
    sam houston div1 who cares
    Oklahoma lost by 45 without Bradford at QB
    N.Mexico(0-6) won by 34,covered
    Tulane (2-3) wion by 24, covered

the only winning team was OK and they got blanked 45-0. Tulsa has returned only 5 starters on offense so their strength is their defense.

Boise has beaten Oregon by 11, @Fresno State by 17.

Joe public is all over the Boys in Blue, who will be sporting a new uniform tonight, this line movement is weird dropping to -8 before returning to the original at -9 1/2. This is similar movement to Fresno state with alot of action on Boise but the line dipped a 1/2. Boise didnt play well with lots of TOs, but in the end pulled out a ATS win.

Boise didn't play well last week against UC Davis in pooring rain. causing them to drop a point in the rankings.so I expect a bounce back tonight.

Weather calls for drizzle with possible thundershowers 2 hours later from the opening kick.

I do believe that Tulsa will give it all, but not be able to hang with the Broncos who will eventually figure it out and pull away. You may get lucky witha first half cover as Boise state seems to be sluggish in the opening half.

so 1 unit on the Broncos -9 1/2.
    good luck

Comment

May be stupid and I cannot win to save my life lately, but my play on the game is:

Tulsa +6 (1st Half) over Boise...Think the adreniline and crowd keeps it close in the 1st half and then goes south from there. This was my gut reaction, and usually my gut is right 50% of the time.

Comment

I bought 2 pts on the line and 3 pts on the total last night and played Boise -7 and OV 50. I see the line has gone up a 1/2 pt since then, and the total has jumped 2 1/2 pts.
        Tulsa hasn't done real well when jumping up in competition. In 2006 they lost to Utah by 12 and BYU by 25. In 2007 they did put a whoopin' on BYU, but they lost to Oklahoma by 41. Last year they lost to a pretty mediocre Arkansas team by 7. And this year they got waxed by Oklahoma again 45-0. They do get this one at home though.
        I was not real impressed watching Tulsa play Rice a couple weeks ago. They'll have to play a hell of a lot better than that to hang with Boise.

Comment

Nice call woodee on the first half, but without the TOs and the trick plays Hurricanes would already be blown out.
          Now take BS-5 for the 2nd half adding another unit to whoop some cane ass.
          good luck

Comment

32 freakin' pts in the 1st half and jack shit in the 2nd. I hate games like this.

Comment

I took my win and ran...no more plays for me on the 2nd half. My wins are too few and far between lately!

But I did throw Boise in on ML parlay with a few weekend games too, for the hell of it. So I hope they at least win SU!

Its going to be one of those late ATS results all the way to the end tonight, it looks like.

Comment

This game was a huge downer I spent a lot of time capping and searching this one and to lose sucked.BS seemed to coast after the 2 TD lead by just running the ball and I knew watching that that Tulsa still had the capability to score swiftly and did.

Over takers must have hated that one, getting 32 points in the first half and needing just 23 to get the cash in the second half and not getting it.

This game would have been a great 7pt tzr, you would have won anyway you played it.

oh well on to the next game.

CAUTION:
                I see 66% on cincy tonight while the line has dropped from -3 to -2.
                Reverse line movement tells me Florida is the play.

Good Luck with it, I think this will be a great game to watch and with a lot bettr or ezier games on saturday I ll just enjoy it tonight.
                good luck

Comment

Working...
                X