Favorite Big Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Big Dogs?

Gun to your head, who's your Favorite Big Dogs this week?

Teams!

Raiders +14 at home vs Philly?
    Browns +14 at Pitt?
    Lions +13.5 at Green Bay?
    Bills +10 at NY Jets?
    Rams +10 at Jax?
    Titans +9.5 at NE?

Pick 'em all one way or the other for fun.

not the rams. lol

Comment

I'll hold my nose and take:

Raiders +14
      Browns +14
      Rams +10
      Titans +9.5

Green Bay -13.5
      NY Jets -10

Comment

You'd think the Titans are due for a better effort, but the fact that the Pats lost last week, and the Titan pass defense has been so bad, makes me think that the Brady to Moss and Welker connections should really shine this week. And the past 2 home games, the Pats have played well.
        That's a ton of points for the Jets to cover, but Coach Ryan is really pissed and the Bills are a mess, so you'd think the Bills are in trouble here.
        Cleveland and Oakland are going up against 2 of the better offenses/defenses and blowouts are very likely.
        So I think the Rams and Lions probably have the best chances.

Comment

Was at titans game last week. Both corners Harper and Finnegan are banged up. Harper most likely won't play. Also, safety Griffin hurting. I agree, NE could have big day.

Comment

Detroit Lions +13.5

Trends:
            Lions: 1-10 SU and 9-2 ATS (81.82 percent) in their last 11 road games as a double-digit underdog since 2005.
            Packers: 12-3 SU and 1-13-1 ATS (7.14 percent) in their last 15 games as a favorite of -10.5 or more points since 1997.

Buffalo +10

Trends:
            The underdogs are 7-3 SU and 9-1 ATS (90 percent) in the last 10 meetings in the Buffalo-New York series since 2004.

Jacksonville -10

Trends:
            The favorites of -7 to -11 points before their bye week: 29-1 SU and 26-3-1 ATS (89.66 percent) since 2002.
            Jaguars: 6-3 SU and 9-0 ATS (100 percent) in their last 9 games after scoring 6 or less points since 1995.
            Rams: 0-7 SU and 0-7 ATS (0 percent) in their last 7 games after allowing 35 or more points since 2008.

Comment

Browns +14
              Steelers let too many teams comeback in the 4th and I see the brownies get a late TD to cover.

Whats Lion's stafford's satus if he doesn;t go and Johnson their main wideout can't I dont see them hanging the Packers. but if they both play I like the lions to cover, GB doesn't seem to play d.
              good luck

Comment

I think Stafford and Calvin Johnson are both out. That's why I would go with the Pack, or no play. Detroit has some Defensive injuries also.

Comment

They covered against a better defense than Green Bay last week without those two guys.

Comment

Lions were at home last week, Johnson played and got hurt during the game and Pitt has been notorious for letting teams come back in the final qtr. That is why the lions covered.
                    good luck

Comment

hate detroit like the others

Comment

The challenge is if you HAD to pick EVERY game, what would be your picks? C'mon, put it on the line. I wish I had some extra $ to put up some prize money.

Comment

Well, I went 4-2 picking or not picking the Big Dogs.

Raiders +14 Winner SU
                          Bills +10 Winner SU
                          Rams +10 Winner ATS almost SU
                          Browns +14 Winner by 1 ATS
                          Lions +13.5 Loser
                          Titans +9.5 Big Loser

You can see how the Oddsmakers gotcha with the inflated point spreads against the favorites, especially noted with the Steelers one point loss ATS.

Comment

Working...
                          X