Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Raiders sec picks

Kentucky +13.5
    (moved the ball effectively against Bama and S. Carolina, should be able to against Auburn)

S. Carolina +18 ( Bama fans here are high as a kite and when that happens, it usually means impending disaster)

Arkansas +24 ( both Florida and Bama off big road wins, both lines inflated a little. I'm not sure Tebow is Tebow yet and really don't believe this Florida team is as good as lasts)

Let the big dogs bark, but not too loud in the Bama game.

2-1 last week

Nice Day!!

Comment

Thanks Woodee, guess I need to keep it in the sec. It's when I venture outside the sec, I get in trouble. Again, thanks and hope you have had a good weekend. RR84

Comment

red raider.....

Just wanted to tell you I been watching Bama
        and the Defense is most impressive

The pure speed they have is amazing on Defense

I like them as a National contender

Carpet

Comment

Thanks Carpet, I'm trying not to get too high on them yet because it could end up like last year. No doubt, they are good and have a chance. Things that worry me are the special teams, mainly punt and kick off coverage. Also,will McElroy hold up to the pressure? He really didn't have a good game last week at all. A long way to go and the remaining sec teams will give their best effort against them. After all, I would have bet almost everything I have that your Illini team wouldn't be in the shape that they are before the season started. Crazy things happen in football, but as of right now they are the best team in the nation in my opinion. But of course I'm bias. Alot of good teams out there. I think USC is playing better, still think Texas will make it through undefeated, and you can never count out Florida because Tebow is a winner. I just don't think he has the weapons on offense to do it this year. Good luck Carpet and everyone else trying to make a buck on this crazy stuff. RR84 (Roll Tide)

Comment

Working...
          X