NFL - Week 6 - with write-up ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL - Week 6 - with write-up ;)

Using my computer program with 2 systems.

My system is based off of opponents strength (what they use in college for the BCS). I currently don't have time for college selections.

The other system is based off of yards per point.

I surveyed the two systems together to make selections. Sometimes I go against the computer (I found that out after losing picks - surveying the 2 systems and coming up with a rule for that situation).

Cincinnati -4.5 over Houston - Don't go against Cincy except for injuries or another rule going against them.

St. Louis +9.5 over Jacksonville - 2 too many points

Tampa Bay +3 over Carolina - Going against the systems here. The breaks should go TBs way. Making this my "Play of the Day."

Denver +3.5 over San Diego - Time for a Money Line here. Wrong team favored. Making this my "Play of the Week."

***Other games I had listed until reviewing the injury report.

Detroit +13.5 over Green Bay - May still be good. Was a possible "Play of the Day." I had it even with both systems. 26-26 21-21

Oakland +14 over Philadelphia - Double didget dog when the dog is down makes a good pick. It also may fall into the going against the computer pick. Which means the breaks go the Raiders way.

ENJOY THE FREE PICKS

I wish I could forecast which way the breaks were going to go

Good luck today!

Comment

Working...
    X