ARE U READY FOR SUM FOOTBALL MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARE U READY FOR SUM FOOTBALL MNF

Yeah big letters LOL what is everyone on tonight? Everything I read says dont play the spread play the team. Think the line is weird you have a undefeated team getting over a field goal. San Diego has not lived up to what we expect from them. How can you bet this game? I play totals alot and like the nation love the overs but how can you with what Denver has allowed this year in the second half? That being said Im leaning to SD any thoughts?

I think the line is right, Denver was getting a FG(+3) from NE when they were at home last week so being on the road this week against a division rival seems right to me.

SD had a week off to prepare for the orange crush and Chargers know this is a huge game in the standings, they would be 3 back with a loss, Chargers D was embarrassed by pitt two weeks so so they should be focused for this one. denver squeeked by an emotional game last weeking winning in OT.

I m playing SD-3 bought the hook, just in case but I think they win by a TD.
    Leaning towards a first denver over too, 44 seems low.

May just teaz this to to SD +3 1/2 and over 37, if Denver wins don't think they could do more than a FG.

GL to everyone
    good luck

Comment

For what its worth slept on it and bet what i would never bet.......... a parlay of SD and under 45 good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by daddyd
        For what its worth slept on it and bet what i would never bet.......... a parlay of SD and under 45 good luck to all
        Oh well......easy come, easy go

Comment

Well gives me some extra time to play poker LOL. What a joke never play under

Comment

take away the kick returns and i would love it but thats gambling

Comment

Working...
            X