No announcement yet.

Dragon1952's NFL picks -Week 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm right behind the both of you.......I'll be 51 Monday.......ugghh !!!!.........but that's probably why we all get along.

Garister-

I stopped doing write-ups and posting my picks (aside from the contests) mainly because I was accused last year of being an "attention whore" and being "over the top" by another member of this Forum.............I've seen this kind of shit happen in other websites and forum blogs against some pretty good handicappers, so it's nothing new to me, but I'm too old to put up with it anymore -- so I just decided to stay neutral for a bit............Maybe I'm a little too cocky for the young kids, I don't know...........but since you asked, I'll play a few hoops on the following:

St. Louis Cardinals +13
    Miami Dolphins +6
    Cleveland Browns +9
    New York Giants -7

I'm leaning towards Minnesota and the Jets, but I'll stay away from those two and just enjoy the battle.............Good Luck to you Gari.
    ;)

Comment

Only agree with the Indianapolis pick. I have Indianapolis -14. The rest of my picks:

Miami + 6 ½
      Chicago +1 best bet for 2 units
      Green Bay -9

Comment

Dragon, 2-3 still not terrible. It' hard to do what you and win and win have been doing. That guy is on fire!! I have profited from both you guys picks. So, thanks for the winners and kick butt next week. You have to feel for the people who wagered on Miami. Great season for you so far. ( side note) Any post I make on a Saturday after dark, totally ignore. Totally alcohol related. LOL. Hope I didn't offend anyone. Just die hard Bama fan. Good luck and stay hot!!!!

Comment

Actually 2-2 with 1 to go Philly goes tonight. But thanks for the kind words. On my Hilton picks I went 3-2 with the Saints saving the day for me. I ended up going with my 2 dogs above plus NO, NE and Ind. And, speaking of dogs.........KC and Oakland probably played their worst games to date. Those were 2 pitiful picks if I may so say myself.

Comment

Working...
          X