Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas worst week ever

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/story.cfm/story/917198

I was in vegas and people were going nuts winning all sorts of parlays, etc. Hope everyone cashed in on it.

Wow...apparently I was the only one who managed to not make a killing this week. I was 5-0-1 on the early games, but then it all went to hell for me at 4:00, particularly the Carolina game that I had in a big teaser and the Miami game that I lost on the late INT. Then the Giants at night topped off my crappy day.

Comment

My book said he got beat real bad Sunday. He said about every book he talked to got beat by INDY, NE, Pittsburgh and N.O. He told me I was the luckiest ---- ------ he had ever seen. I think he was pissed about the N.O. game that I parlayed with my Dallas pow. Thanks, Dragon and win and win. My heart don't bleed for him a bit. He has taken me to the cleaners many a time. All that being said, does everyone think that the lines get tighter next week? Bettors beware!!!

Comment

I don't know, but I would watch out for the dogs--But I think i have been saying that for a couple years now, week by week as favs keep cashing.

I hate it personally b/c I do not play too many favs in the NFL!

Comment

The books will have to make adjustments, but what do you do when favorites are covering by 1-2 TD's or more?

Comment

My line and Vegas line has been way off, selecting dogs to cover. I'm getting killed on dogs.

Comment

There are some teams quite strong right now, but when they clinched the playoffs, they might loosen up a little bit.

Comment

Working...
              X