xbigpappa 3-7
    zilla 6-4

I had Maryland +7.5, I should be 8-2 not 7-3

Comment

XBigpapa,

NC ST did not cover against Maryland.

Please correct Red Raiders record from 8-2 to 7-3

Comment

Again, I am not on the list despite posting picks every week.

I know I am not in the leaders right now, but for the integrity of the contest, can someone do something about it.
        http://www.ashnetwork.com

Comment

Don't waste your time guys, he has no clue.
          [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

My suggestion:

Just concentrate on the contestants who can only catch the leader if it's too much book keeping.

I don't want this contest degenerating into an all out gripe fest. And god forbid if there are scoring errors among the leaders as we get closer to the finish line. At this pace we are going to have to go back and count hanging chads!

Comment

Originally posted by papachippy

At this pace we are going to have to go back and count hanging chads!
              If I were in contention, that is exactly what I would do. Who knows how many errors there are considering that the only ones liable to speak up are the ones who got their correct picks marked as wrong.

Comment

Igetp2s is correct, he should be 8-2 and I should be 7-3. NC st won Saturdays line but not our contest line of 71/2, at least thats what I have us at.

Comment

Very good point you make Dragon..........As for myself, I'm out of it anyway, but like the other poster states -- If for no other reason, let's fix this thing for the integrity of the contest........This is all supposed to be fun !!

Hey "Red".........you're alright man, we need more dudes like you around here.

;)

Comment

Xbigpapa-

Not that it matters a hell of a lot, since i'm out of contention, but I am 4-6. Post #43 Tulsa +1.5. Thanks in advance for your swift correction.

Comment

My bad, Ill check that Maryland game again.

Fixer Wins, i got ur "integrity" hanging dude...........YOU were late posting on several occasions.........If you feel that strongly about it, cut and paste every week you played, make sure the post # and Time of post are included. That goes for anyone else bitching about the past records!

Comment

Those of us that volunteer to run the contests are representing Jeff and the web site. Seriously bud, think of how Jeff might respond before you type.

Comment

Wasn't going to chime in, but a bad golf round and miller lite forces me to. First, what ever happened to integrity? Guys, I know my record, as a matter of fact I know everyones record. This is what I do. It is a total disadvantage not to know everyones record. That being said, you should know yours. If you post late it is a loss. On the other hand, pappa chill out a bit. Simply explain why they are where they are and leave it at that. If a guy has a question about his or her record, then it is your responsibility to check it out, even if you have to go through every pick one by one. The goal is to run a fair and unbias contest. Love this site and I know I can be an ahole at times, but my hope is that someone has benifited from my picks as I have many. Bottom line, Guys MAN UP. Don't try to get a freebee and pappa, be a leader not an asshole!!!! RR84

Comment

Impossible Mr Dragon........you infer he is capable of thought.

Maybe it is time to move on to other sports forum sites if this is what we have been reduced to here....... incompetence, buffoonery, & total ignorance.

BW used to be a top sports forum site. xbigpoop has tarnished this forum with his "I am always right even when I make mistakes and if you don't like it F-U" attitude.

Jeff, please relieve this cretin of his contest involvement. He is killing your site.

Comment

OK, i have made the corrections on the Maryland/UNC game. Red Raider and Igtps2s records have been corrected and will show next week.

Comment

Working...
                              X