Central Michigan/Toledo Wednesday Night Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Central Michigan/Toledo Wednesday Night Football

I have looked at this one all week and said CMU all the way but now wondering if thats the right call.

And I just saw that Toledo's QB's are questionable now.

I think it may be a route by CMU as they are the class of the MAC this year and hope they match up with Temple in the championship.

Any strong thoughts on this one from you guys?

I think CMU as well. What do you think about the over/under?

Comment

I like the OVER 63' CMU can score a lot of points and Toledo gives up a ton of points and also can score some points of their own.
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Seems like when there is a high total it is always a low socirng game and last night when 2 pathetic offenses got together it flew over the total.

No play for me but would lean under just becasue it look like a for sure OVER!

Comment

Toledo has turned the ball over 20 times, and has a terrible defense to boot. C. Mich hasn't been a force at creating TO's, but they are liable to get a few tonight. They should be able to hold Toledo under 24 and score around 41 of their own. I went with a 6 pt teaser earlier, C. Mich -11 and OV 57. I see it's up to 18 and 64 now....yikes. Weather looks good anyway. GL

Comment

I'm with Rick, Lots and lots of points scored. (Over 64 ). Also like C. Mich.

Comment

Okay, looks good for most everyone who responded on this game. Good job working together for a winner!! On a lighter note. Doesn't Dan LeFevour,if you put shorts on him and gave him big baseball bat look just like Eddie Monster??

Comment

Working...
              X