No announcement yet.

College Football 6-pack (Fade Away!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football 6-pack (Fade Away!!!)

Back later with WHY I like these but heres what I have for this week--

UNC +3 over Miami-FL

Duke +13 over GTech

Okie State -3 over Texas Tech

K-State +1 over Mizzou

Notre Dame +7 over Pitt

Iowa State -5 over Colorado

Now, if I were you, I'd take all the teams on the right and parlay them!!

Looking at a couple more but these are off my gut list, which I pickj right after the lines come out and have been doing better than the plays that I actually research. Something has to give this week,and I feel like this is my week to win, and then retire for the year for CFB!!!

Let me know what you think of any of these too--Thanks...

And I palyed Iowa +14 early in the week...AHHHH

Woodee, my first thoughts are also better. I always screw it up after analyzing and listening to all the experts!

The ones that popped out for me that are on your list are:

Iowa +17! (I know Stanzi is out, but they still have a good Defense.)
    ND +7 (THe Stache will keep it close even if he wins.)
    NC +3 (Big home game. Heels playing better.)
    Okie State -3 (Another big home game.)

Others that caught my eye were:
    South Florida -1 at Rutgers
    Indiana +26 at PSU
    Kentucky -3 at Vandy
    Baylor +24 vs Texas
    South Carolina +15.5 VS FL
    Houston -4.5 at CF

Not sure which ones I will actually pick at this time.

GL

Comment

I liked Kentucky too but heard a lot of their offense is fighting injuries.

Don't know who is playing for sure yet from what I have read, but they are going for win #6 and Vandy has mailed it in for the year.

I am going to try to find out more on the injuries and if it looks good probably jump on UK too.

Was leaning towards Central Florida myself as a gut reaction play. Houston on the road for the second straight game and they are barely squeeking wins out. I can see them losing this game.

Comment

Yeah, Houston has great offense but a horrible defense.

Will have to look into those Kentucky injuries.

I stayed away from South Florida. Good thing.

Comment

Just my thoughts, Like you guys, my instinct was to go with UK. After two double bogeys I realized my mind was on my first love football not golf. Vandy is playing better and I personally think UK has shot their wad earlier in the season. Widestrides, like your South Carolina pick. I think Florida limps in to the sec championship and Bama rolls in. Pretty good at the sec, but don't let my thoughts discourage you as I'm due to lose. Respect both of you guys picks and hope you do well this weekend!!!!! (UNLESS YOUR AGAINST BAMA) ROLL TIDE!!!

Comment

RR--Thats funny bc I did have Missy State circled too as a possible play.

Seems like on of those situations where Bama will win, but win a close one, and even winning by 10 gets the cash on the Bulldogs.

What do you think?

I will probably pass on UK too. I think Vandy maybe puts a game together this week for some reason?? They have played some tough teams the past coupld weeks and it may be true that UK played their best game vs. Auburn and has decided that was good enough. Are going for a bowl berth, but a little tricky game and there are probably better ones out there.

Comment

Since I wont be posting a pick in the contest I will post my pick here if you don't mind. I will take Arizona +3 now. I have no idea why everyone is on Cal. They lost their #1 RB in Best and have looked awful lately (barley beating ASU) and we have looked good lately. We are playing much better FB than they are now. JMO And Good Luck with your picks
              [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Looking at the Iowa State game a bit more closely...

This is a HUGE game for them, and maybe their last shot at becoming bowl eligible as they hit the road next week at Mizzou.

Colorado won a big one last week, but still is all but done from the bowl picture. Motivation is a key in college capping and I think the huge motivational edge goes to the Cyclones here.

Last week against Okie State, ISU knew they really never had a shot to win from the get-go, and Arnaud's hand was still a little banged up. Everyone is healthy this week, and I see a big performance from the offense, and thir D has been the deciding factor keeping them in games all yeat, i.e the win at Nebraska.

Iowa State -5 is the line now, as it has moved down a bit, and I think it will be a 7-10 pt Cyclonre win at home in front of an energized home crowd looking to go bowling for the first time in a long time! Paul Rhoades will have his bunch fired up!

Comment

Adding:

UCF +4 vs. Houston...Seems like a weird line and I am going to take a chance on a home team catching a Houstong team sleeping in their 2nd road game in 2 weeks.

Comment

Woodee, after doing a little research, I love your Kansas st. pick. GL, RR84

Comment

Pretty good week in College foots, 5-2 with the late add of UCF over Houston who won SU.

I thought K-State was probably the best pick of the bunch but they forgot to show up.

Duke was the Duke of old and GTech is good!

Comment

Working...
                      X