TNF Bears +3 at Niners. O/U 43.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNF Bears +3 at Niners. O/U 43.5

I like the over here, but bought that important half point to 43.

Atlanta and Tenny both lit up the Niners Defense in SF. But Niners held Peyton Manning to 18 points in Indy! Go figure.

Anyway, I think both O's will move the ball against both these D's, and both QBs are also capable of turning it over to the other team for an easy score along the way.

It's also a VERY important game for both teams so they will not be laying back. They gotta go for it.

GL

I couldn't agree more, Good Luck to us
    [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

I also wanted to add that it seems that everyone is on the 49ers. I think Da Bears will score more points than San Fran will so that means I like Da Bears on the money line too. I don't need the points, I don't want the points but I'll take the points.
      [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

It's at Bears +3 1/2 some places. I like the over also. Bears have a terrible defense, and Cutler should be flinging away. The Bears managed over 400 yards of offense and 21 pts against the Cards last week, even though they lost. And the last 2 decent teams the Bears faced, Cincinnati and Arizona, the Bear defense has given up 10 TD passes! Alex Smith certainly isn't in that category of QB, but still. Both QB's like to turn the ball over. Cutler has 12 INT's compared to 14 TD's. And Smith has 5 INT's compared to 6 TD's. I think the 49er defense is better prepared to take advantage of TO's though. Plus Singletary would love to beat the Bears, even though he's saying there is no special significance. The 49ers should have more success running the ball. Chicago's OL is pretty bad, and Forte has had trouble running through his own players (i.e., no holes!) I'm leaning towards San Francisco in this one.

Comment

Widestrides, you don't have to buy a half, this ones going over!!!!!

Comment

Also like SF

Comment

Short week, cross country, humiliated last Sunday. SF stays at home.

For that reason, I like SF, but way too many touts like SF as well.

No play. Over seems like the logical choice.

Comment

Dinger's System has 49er's -6. 3 point difference. I like SF - the points.

Comment

Just what you like to see for an OV pick......missed FG's and TO's in the red zone

Comment

I hear you Dragon. TOO many missed chances, not over but not looking good for the over. Just hope SF covers.

Comment

God, that was an ugly game. Sorry for the over pick. Never had a chance with all those missed opportunities. Overs need early scores so the two teams don't just dance around and feel each other out for a quarter and a half.

In this case, the turnovers didn't produce points; they prevented them.

Cutler was under siege all night. Bears are BAD and may mail it in the rest of the year.

SF not much better. They barely covered.

It would have been fun to see Cutler get the TD at the end and cost Singletary for being so conservative. Coughlin cost the Giants last week by wimping out on one or two drives.

On to the Sunday games.

GL

Comment

Working...
                      X