11/14 PSU and TCU games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/14 PSU and TCU games

PSU -26 and TCU-19 can anyone tell me why lines are so high? Both Indiana and Utah can score.

Utah only loss to Oregon and only by 7. Utah doesn't blow much teams out but doesn't lose by much either. Both teams playing for MWC title, don't think TCU blows this game open.

Indiana all losses to ranked teams TY but no loss grater than 20. They are able to move ball and score. Is PSU better than Iowa, Wisconson, Michigan and OSU?

I thought they were both high also. But both PSU and TCU have good defenses (especially TCU) capable of shutting these two teams down.

I saw Utah lose to Oregon in Eugene. Utah was not the Utah of last year, but still a better than average team. TCU needs to run it up (if they can) for BCS points.

Indiana can score but they can give up big points also.

GL

Comment

All good points Widestrides. I'm leaving both games alone.

Comment

Not that there is any relevance to this at all, but I thought that either Cinnci or TCU would win a close one this week with that "run up the score" philosophy. That being said, Cinnci squeaked by last night so TCU may be the one to "run up the score"/

Very dumb reasoning, but usually happens that way.

As far as PSU, its hard to say b/c Indy has lost so many heartbreakers this year, they may be totally out of gas. I would probably lay the points with PSU as well, but its a good pass.

Comment

For the TCU game, I think you have to take into account that Utah is starting a very inexperienced qb. Utah has talent but it is a tough task to play well on the road in front of a very rabid crowd.

Also we all know that TCU is a great defense but their offense has been very good this year as well. I think those are the factors for the big spread.

I am kinding of hedging and taking the over thinking that Utah will score some points but not really sure if they can hold on and cover.

Swicat

Comment

Well, we saved the juice by alying off both of these as Indiana covered but Utah got walloped.

Swicat got it right and went with the over in the TCU/Utah 55-28 defensive battle!

Comment

I was also surprised Utah was getting so many points and unfortunately did not lay off that game. TCU is for real. I would really like to see both TCU and Boise make BCS games...instead of some mediocre team from a Big Conference taking Boise's spot.

Comment

Working...
              X